X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Great Job Everyone!!! And WOW Glad to See KELLY!!!! Missed you GF!!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2009

awww, I feel the love!! I'll be back I promise.. Work is so hectic right now - just trying to get my groove back!! Not an easy transition from being at home for a year with a baby to working 45hrs a week and coming home to two children!! Come 8:30p.m. when the kids are finally in bed - it's pretty hard to drag my butt up to the computer to scrap.. and if I dare.. then I'm hooked and I'm on here till midnight the earliest!! ha ha
      I miss you guys too!! Love all the challenges you's have been doing. I grabbed some of the freebies and will get back into this!
      Hope you are all doing well!!
      Kel

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Here's my next one - I Refuse

I took my two granddaughters to the Park a lot when they were little. I focused on this one day for this layout. I used Fiona's lovely new kit called Bee Happy. It doesn't have solid papers so I borrowed the solid from her Challenge 59 kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

My take on the Beyond the Obvious. My daughter and granddaughter sharing a special moment. You can see the love shared between them, but beyond the obvious is a Mother's love that runs so deep and so true it is only known by Mother's for the love of their children.

I used Fiona's beautiful Dragonfly Dreams kit for this. I also used Shapes by both Fiona and Michelle.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

Love your extraction in the first LO Linda, and everything fits sooo perfectly in the 2nd one. . . I just love it!

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Almost didn't make it in time for this weeks.

Here's my take with freebies to be offered as a zip in the proper forum area. See Thread under Favorite scrapping places for zip file.

Please Play With Me
              Attached Files
              Last edited by makeyesup; 05-22-2010, 01:43 PM.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

All these layouts are great...we need some more layouts in here...My hat isn't that full of names...LOL..Well gives you all a better chance of winning..Thanks for all your support...and I will be back Monday morning with a winner....Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Daydreamer
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2010

Ooh, I'm having a ball with some old "sport/play" pics of the boys I just scratched out . . . These were taken shortly before we got married. . .

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

Very lovely LO Daydreamer. Such touching journaling as well. Very special and heart warming.

Comment

• lindaathome
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2010

Here's my Kooky Kid entry. My granddaughter Arika loves to be goofy and kooky when you want to take a picture of her. I used Moonbeam's new kit called Everyday Life. I added some embies with Shapes and Objects that aren' in the kit such as the butterfly and the pom-pom circles. I also recolored everything to make it match the pictures. I have posts in the Gallery of the original kit colors.

Last edited by lindaathome; 05-23-2010, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2010

Thanks Linda I think your layouts great too!!!

Hugs
                        Daydreamer

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                          Digi Sage
                          • Aug 2008

Here's my Kooky Kid. This is Ashton at Miles's birthday party last year. We had a clown and she put a show on for the kids. Here Ashton is a magician complete with outfit.
                          I used pickngrin's pretty preppy kit for three papers and the paper for the frame is mine as well as the rabbit.
                          Attached Files

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Well ladies, I had my son pick two names out of the challenge hat.... wanted to thank you all for participating...I enjoyed looking at all your layouts...

Here are the two winners that Brandon picked....Congratulations!
                            Lindaathome and Makeyesup
                            So please email me at [email protected] and I will send you your gift certificate...
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

Thank you very much Michelle - and Brandon of course. So very much apperciated.

Congratulations Makeyesup on your win as well.

Comment

• makeyesup
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jun 2006

Thanks Michelle and congrats Linda.

Challenges are always fun here.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                                X