+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi, Kelly--Great to see you again. Love your layout and yes your girls are growing fast. Great Job!

Default Play with me

Our older son is 100% Daddy's boy! When he was young, not a day would go by without him wanting to play cricket with Daddy. These days, he prefers FIFA on the computer, so these pics taken in March this year captured some really special moments . . . He may be growing up fast, but one thing hasn't changed. . . He still loves playing with his Daddy!!!

Love the layouts so far ladies!!

Yea Kelly, Gosh it's been like forever! You are suppose to keep your butt here...LOL...and scrap scrap scrap...HAHAHAHAHA....
    Lovely layout...the frames are great...and cute girls too...((HUGS))

Dreamer, great layout...the frames really bring out the photo's and sounds like he is a busy busy boy....LOL... Hope hubby is feeling better...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Our older son is 100% Daddy's boy! When he was young, not a day would go by without him wanting to play cricket with Daddy. These days, he prefers FIFA on the computer, so these pics taken in March this year captured some really special moments . . . He may be growing up fast, but one thing hasn't changed. . . He still loves playing with his Daddy!!!

Love the layouts so far ladies!!
    Sorry, forgot the credits. . .
    I used the papers of Michelle McCoy's "Anne" kit as well as PicknGrin's forum freebie "Fall leaves alpha"
    I extracted the cricket bat, ball & stumps from online pics.

Welcomw back Kelly. Great to see you on here again. Your layout is great. Your girls are adorable. I can see why you put us on the back burner so to speak. <wink>

Daydreamer, you page is great as well. The colors all work well together. It is wonderful to see a father and son play together. Fabulous!

((hugs))
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Great Job Everyone!!! And WOW Glad to See KELLY!!!! Missed you GF!!!!

awww, I feel the love!! I'll be back I promise.. Work is so hectic right now - just trying to get my groove back!! Not an easy transition from being at home for a year with a baby to working 45hrs a week and coming home to two children!! Come 8:30p.m. when the kids are finally in bed - it's pretty hard to drag my butt up to the computer to scrap.. and if I dare.. then I'm hooked and I'm on here till midnight the earliest!! ha ha
    I miss you guys too!! Love all the challenges you's have been doing. I grabbed some of the freebies and will get back into this!
    Hope you are all doing well!!
    Kel

Here's my next one - I Refuse

I took my two granddaughters to the Park a lot when they were little. I focused on this one day for this layout. I used Fiona's lovely new kit called Bee Happy. It doesn't have solid papers so I borrowed the solid from her Challenge 59 kit.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

My take on the Beyond the Obvious. My daughter and granddaughter sharing a special moment. You can see the love shared between them, but beyond the obvious is a Mother's love that runs so deep and so true it is only known by Mother's for the love of their children.

I used Fiona's beautiful Dragonfly Dreams kit for this. I also used Shapes by both Fiona and Michelle.

Love your extraction in the first LO Linda, and everything fits sooo perfectly in the 2nd one. . . I just love it!