+ Reply to Thread

Default How to be able for family to view saved album on disc

I have used scrapbook for awhile, but not that long. More just trying to get comfortable with how it works. I did save an album to disc, (our 40th anniversary) to send to my folks. They could not open, why???? If I make albums, I would like for others to see, not just me on my computer. Will your program also work with Mac computer (which my parents use)? Also what about more templates for vacations that are not family orientated. No offense, but it is just my husband and me. I would like more vacations templates that deal with couples and not always seasides.

Sakayvv,
    You are Going to have to Publish you Albums as Images (turns them to jpeg image, a pictures). Open the Album, go to File, Publish, to images, It will have Size Option (Save as Standard or above if burning to CD, Email size if emailing or Posting online) it will then go to Published files. (or save where you want, (I let it go there keeps them all together.) Then burn to CDs it will be pictures........ Also you can make a Image movie with music in Scrapbook max 2 can't remember if this is in 1. (I just did one for my GrandBaby and its AWESOME!!!)

If you publish to Images, it will be pictures, so your parents should be able to view.

I use all kinds of Templates for different events, the Journaling and tweaking the template can make them more Vacation specific. But Maybe a Designer will read your request and Make you something real Special.

Welcome by the Way, if you have any other questions, just ask, someone will try to help.

Welcome Sakayvv. I understand where you are coming from very well. I purchased Max years ago and seldom used it because I didn't know you could actually publish your images as pictures. Once I discovered that, and rejoined the forum in January of this year, I started to learn a lot more about how to use the program. It really is a great program. I'm still learning new things all of the time. There is a ton of free templates, embies, and quick pages out in the threads you can download to help build your library. Also, if you participate in the designer challenges, they offer a lot of great free mini kits as well and you have the chance to win full kits. It is great and you learn a lot along the way.

Can't wait to see your work.

((Hugs))
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Welcome to the forum. Although there is a variety of the Freebies, here at the forum, I just want to add a note that the store is full of great Kits and Templates, that the designers make and sale. Can't wait to see your layouts!!

Yes absolutely Dillie, thank you for adding that. The Store is full of wonderful kits from the designers. I didn't mean to omit that part. None of us would be here without the fabulous kits from the designers. Right now before end of month, there are several wonderful items in the Last Chance section that will soon be gone to make room for the fabulous new items being released. Please do check out the Store. The monthly Groove Newsletter also offers discount codes for featured kits each month. Make sure to check out the Newsletter each month as well. There are a lot of gorgeuos new kits being introduced by the designers right now as well as many others. Make sure you check the Store so you don't miss out on any of the Last Chance kits that will soon be gone.

hugs
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35