+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default will be away for a little while

Hi everyone

just to let you all know i'm in hospital on wednesday for an operation, i have a double prolapse for definate but doc thinks that i might end up having as many as 4 proceedures at the same time (aren't i the lucky one!!!)

anyway i'll be in hospital for several days and then quite poorly for a few weeks so i may not be around too much until the end of the month ...when i will be back because i'm the evil monthly designer challenge host mwhahaha

thought i'd let you all know just incase you sent the search parties out lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Fiona, I had this double prolapse corrected last year so know exactly how you'll fee.
    Thinking of you.

Thanks Mary, just hoping i wont be outof action too long now i've gotten my mojo back

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Bless you Fiona, sending love and prayers to comfort you. We will miss you dearly longing for your dear return.

(hugs)) xxoo
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Prayers going your way that your recovery is not too long and that you will be back with us soon.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Fiona sweetie, you are in my prayers and I hope your surgery goes well....Take time to recover..((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hang in there Fiona.I hope all goes great and you heal fast.Take care and will say a prayer for you.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I hope you have a quick recovery. You will be missed.

Hi Fiona

I will be sending Reiki tomorrow my friend.

Love, gentle breezes, virtual chocolate and hugs too. {{{{{xxx}}}}}
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Thanks for all your wishes but the operation has been cancelled until Thursday 27th as they have no anaesthist avaliable!!!

:
    Check out my store
    Here