+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member

Default New Member

I have been scrapbooking for a month about and love it. It is rather addictive.
    This evening i downloaded a few kits, one of which is this one "Masculine Father's Day Themed Kit 12x " (Download Files) This is one that I bought not a freebie.
    When I downloaded it I got an Import Error message saying "This is not a valid ScrapbookMax! template or gallery file".
    Is there a way around that? I figured if i paid for it, it would be a valid template.
    Not sure who to contact as i have not been able to find a phone number or email address.
    Any tips would be great.

Try to contact Gracie at

gracie at scrapbookmax dot com

This is her email address. remember the at is @ and the dot is .

I have had similar problems in the past and she has been real great at helping me out.
    Good luck and happy scrapping.

Thank you. I actually sent her an email earlier today (and you get teh automatic reply taht someone will get back to you hopefully in 48 hours). I also sent an email to support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com. hopefully between the two i will get some help.. fingers crossed.

Welcome roxscrapper, I hope you will enjoy our digital family we have here. It is such a friendly forum full of friends always willing to help.

I have that same issue when I try to download purchased kits from home. My problem is because I have Dial Up internet and it just can't handle the files. I used to drive Gracie nuts every time I made purchases, which is often. Bless her great big heart. What I do now since I know that is my issue, is I do all of my downloads from my daughters house. She has Wireless. I download them to a memory stick then import them from it to my computer. They always work fine with no issues.

Good luck. Gracie will help you get it figured out. Welcome, and I can't wait to see some of your uploads.

Make sure to check out the Challenge forums. Lots of great freebies out there. Lots of fun to participate in the Challenges too.

((Hugs))

Do you have Dial Up by any chance? This might not be your issue. Gracie is great aboout getting back with you and helping out.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Lindaathome, thanks for the reply. No I do not have dial up. I have wireless as well. My connection is very good. Lastnight when i donwloaded the kit in question i also downloaded 22 others, none of which encountered any problems. And the Masculine fathers Day kit is quite small.
    Anyhow, hoping Gracie will be able to help.
    thanks again.

Good luck. Gracie is the best, so she'll get it fixed for you. Have you tried downloading it again? You have 10 tries.

Isn't this so addictive? I am so hooked. Again, can't wait to see your lovely pages.

((HUGS))
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35