+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Debbie and I'm new here and to Scrapbooking. I've searched and read a lot of stuff on Scrapbooking and this place sounds like a great place to start. I have in home daycare () so I wont be able to join in on things much but so far I'm hooked. I'm trying the "free trial" version to get a feel for this new hobby so I'll be visiting as much as possible.
    Hope to chat soon, Debbie

This place is a blast. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum Debbie - glad to have you with us.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place and there are several people that are more than willing to assist you. Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts.

Welcome to the forum Debbie ! Look forward to seeing your work : )
    My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
    Vanessa

Default Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you for welcoming me. I'm so nervous! I have to start somewhere though, don't I? Debbie

Thank you for welcoming me. I'm so nervous! I have to start somewhere though, don't I? So here goes. Debbie

Thank you for the welcome. I know I'll have a ton of questions and I've been looking around a lot all ready. It doesn't look like it takes very long for a response which is awesome. I've started a "test page" Debbie

Welcome nativepride59 a.k.a. Debbie. Check out all of the Challenge threads. You'll find all sorts of tips, tricks, and tons of freebies. Don't be shy about asking questions. We are one big friendly digital family here. Looking forward to seeing your pages.

((hugs))
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Hi there...I am quite new here too, only a few weeks. I stumbled on Scrapbook Max looking for a new hobby for my daughter. I downloaded the free trial and dowloaded the full version a few days later. Now I'm completely addicted and have completely taken over from my daughter. I had never done any scrapbooking before. Everyone on here is friendly and willing to help readily. So get scrapping it's fabby...but be warned, the housework, shopping etc. will suffer.

A big warm welcome to you.