X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karate Mum
    • May 2010

Hello - New from Oz

Hi my name is Kerrie and I am new to digital scrapbooking. I have been researching digital scrapbooking programmes and this one looks like one of the best. I have two boys 10 and 15 and they are both Karate mad (and both brown belts). Really looking forward to changing over to digital and getting rid of all the paper, embellishments etc from around the house.
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Welcome Karate Mom. This is an awesome site. So many fabulous people always willing to help and share. Check out the Freebie Forums. There are tons of free templates, Quick pages, embellishments, tips on how to do different things, You can always ask a question and someone is laways willing to help. This is like one big scrap happy family. It is very addictive though, so I hope you LOVE scrapbooking <wink>

Come join us. Check out the Forum Challenges. It's a great opportunity to get more freebies and make friends.

Blessings to you from Indiana.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. Hope you love it here.

Comment

• kelly7898
        • May 2010

Hi !
        I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X