X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

I agree. A grid would work wonders for aligning objects on the layout.

Originally posted by Kelli Stone View Post
    A grid that covered the page and could be turned on and off. This would help a lot with placement of small embellishments.

Comment

• Likecards
      • Oct 2010

Hi first time I am writing on here. I couldn't find how to change the settings on this kit I bought to a certain page size. Every time I go to print it is the same size no matter what I do in the sizes. It also will not go bigger. Help. I really want to print my son's b day invitations soon. If anyone could help me. I can't figure out how to post my own question on here on reply.

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Likecards View Post
        Hi first time I am writing on here. I couldn't find how to change the settings on this kit I bought to a certain page size. Every time I go to print it is the same size no matter what I do in the sizes. It also will not go bigger. Help. I really want to print my son's b day invitations soon. If anyone could help me. I can't figure out how to post my own question on here on reply.
        If I understand correctly..you want to change the size of something you are trying to print..you bought the item at a certain size...you want to change it to another size..here's what you do..

go to top of ScrapbookMax page you wish to change size of...look for PAGE on the toolbar...open..select settings at bottom, then go up to tab and select SIZE...then punch in the dimensions for the page size you want..

Your item if let's say was 8x8 and you want to downsize to an odd size like 6x4 inches...you page will downsize to a 4x4 and you will need to negotiate the page to make it fit the 6x4...

Printing it..if you are printing on LETTER size paper for another size image..it will print but leave spaces unfilled on paper OR not have enough space..check that factor...

ANother option!! The page you wish to print...if the size now that you want it..go to the TAB on your page..usually the number of the page in your set of templates..RIGHT CLICK and the dropdown will have SAVE IMAGE AS...click on that
        and another window with WHERE to send pops up (usually defaults to publish section of SBM)...you browse to new area if
        that helps you to find it easier.. SELECT quality..I always go for 100 % and publish it as a jpg or png.. and send it off to a
        local printer or such..

Hoping that will help...be sure YOUR correct printer is selected when printing on the first option..

If that doesn't help..give more specific information..page size of item you have verses what you want to convert to!

Good luck!

PS..if you bought a small brag book size like a 6 inch wide 4 inch tall and you change the size on the PAGE>SETTINGS> size to 8x8....the canvas will change to an 8x8 size but the original size will need to be skewed up manually..Max will NOT do it for you..If shapes were used to make the original..than it won't be too hard to convert up..takes a little effort...but..use the PUBLISH option
        of original and bring it back in and resize the whole image to fit like two on one page to maximize printing..that is another option.. but only AFTER you have filled it in and it's ready to publish..is this making sense?
        Last edited by autisticwonder; 11-28-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X