+ Reply to Thread

Default Good news and sad news

Sad news first, the shop won't be opening any where in the near future as my backer has failed to deliver on his promise of funding the project i'm £6,000 out of pocket so will now have to work extra hard getting you all to buy my kits

Good News....i have more free time to design kits again and bug you all on site

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Sorry to Hear about Your Shop, But Glad to Know you will Be Bugging Us!!!!

Don't Give up on your Dreams, if that shop is meant to be, it WILL Happen as long as you Keep Trying!!!!!

thanks Kimmyann xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Yes follow your heart and the dreams fall into place.I was just thinking about you today and was going to let you know i can start back up designing for you.With the death of my niece and my sister having breast cancer and my mother in law had breast cancer and helping with the wee one I just had no heart to do much.But things are getting better and I also decided to give up my job at the end of June.So I will have lots of time to create.I think I had created for yiu but never got them posted.I will start looking and start creating.Hope I can strum up business for you xo.Chin up girl.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Oh so sorry Fiona.

I'm so sorry to hear about this temporary set back with your dream. Keep the dream alive and it will come to pass one day if it is meant to be. I love shopping, so bring on some new kits. <wink>
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

fiona this is terrable news. Can't believe people can do this to someone so kind. Makes you sick doesn't it. Grrrrrrrrr.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter