+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Val, Such lovely pages. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Default My Mom's side of the family

Daydreamer - very well done and well worth the wait. I'm sure creating this brought back many fond memories to your mother of her siblings. Thanks for sharing it with your digital family as well.

((hugs))

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Daydreamer what a beautiful page.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Yea! I got time to do another challenge! Thanks for the beautiful freebie kit, NanaC! It was a pleasure to work with. This is my mother and her parents and siblings. The last photo of them was taken at their parents 50th wedding anniversary!

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thumbs up Thanks for a great challenge NanaC

What an awesome layout O2BNGdHope . . . Everything fits together so beautifully!!

Thanks for the kind words Val!! Linda, you couln't be more spot on . . . NanaC's challenge was just the catalyst I needed to find out about my family. . . THANKS NANAC!!! . . . Our families are odd about not talking to the kids (no matter what their age) about the happenings and people of the past . . . Surprisingly, both my parents were very forth coming this time when they knew it was "just for my scrapping" I learnt quite a bit. . . Now I'm all excited about doing our ENTIRE family tree from my grandparents to my parents great grandchildren (aunts, uncles, cousins and all included!!!) . . . Ambitious, I know . . . But as a laatlammetjie (born 10 yrs after my youngest sibling), I know very little about my family and this seemed just the way to fix it!!! I've already mailed family members for their pics!!! Wish me well gals!!!

Oh, Daydreamer! As the "family tree keeper" for my family, I understand your sudden drive for info on your family. Good luck with your hunt and once you have your grandparents, you can search further back as well!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Good luck daydreamer with your search for your family history. It really is wonderful tracing your ancestry. My oldest sister does genealogy and has traced our famly back many generations. She has discovered very much about those who came before us.

((hugs))

Beautiful layout daydreamer.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    What an awesome layout O2BNGdHope . . . Everything fits together so beautifully!!

Thanks for the kind words Val!! Linda, you couln't be more spot on . . . NanaC's challenge was just the catalyst I needed to find out about my family. . . THANKS NANAC!!! . . . Our families are odd about not talking to the kids (no matter what their age) about the happenings and people of the past . . . Surprisingly, both my parents were very forth coming this time when they knew it was "just for my scrapping" I learnt quite a bit. . . Now I'm all excited about doing our ENTIRE family tree from my grandparents to my parents great grandchildren (aunts, uncles, cousins and all included!!!) . . . Ambitious, I know . . . But as a laatlammetjie (born 10 yrs after my youngest sibling), I know very little about my family and this seemed just the way to fix it!!! I've already mailed family members for their pics!!! Wish me well gals!!!
    Thats great to hear it opened some doors. Good luck in your search of family history.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here