Problem with download of Family Heritage Expansion pack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenmiller
    • Sep 2009

Problem with download of Family Heritage Expansion pack.

I purchased the expansion pack on 4/23/102147, reference number 11532147 and it was suppose to be downloaded. However, I have tried a number of times to find it on my computer, without success. It does not show-up in my Scrapbook Max or in my program files. There just does not seem to be anything of the expansion pack at any location on my computer. Several people tried to give me some assistance over the weekend, but nothing worked.
    Some of the FAQs seem to indicate that an email would be sent me telling me what to do to begin using the expansion pack. That was one thing that I did not receive..
    I need some help on this or we need to cancel my credit card order and just forget it. Please give me some assistance.
    Thanks,
    Fenton C. Miller Jr.
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hi Fenton!

A couple of questions - do you have Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 installed on your computer? Please note that the Family Heritage pack requires Scrapbook MAX! 2.0.

I suggest that you try downloading again (perhaps the first download was incomplete), and save the downloaded file to your desktop. Double-click on the saved file to import the content into Scrapbook MAX! 2.0.

It's important to note that the Family Heritage pack has lots of different content types (templates, embellishments, paper scraps, shapes and background). The content will import to these separate locations - in other words, when you install this pack, you will not find a single pack called "Family Heritage" in your software, rather all of the content will have imported to their appropriate categories.

here is a link showing you all that comes with the Heritage pack:

Hope that helps!
    Karin

Comment

• Desmond
      Resident Geek
      • Jan 2006

Hello Fenton,

I looked up the order you referenced, and also found your previous order for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 + Life is Beautiful Expansion pack.

In a nutshell, here's what should happen:

1) You install the Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software (you should have already done this with your first order)
      2) You install the 'Life is Beautiful' expansion pack (you should have already done this with your first order)

... At this point, you have everythign installed from your first order, and are able to use the software + included content.

3) You install the Family Heritage expansion pack from your second order. If the install completed successfully (you must download the .exe file as instructed in your order emails, and *then* run that .exe file), you should immediately see the content inside the Scrapbook MAX! software.

Regards,
      Desmond.
      |

Comment

Working...
      X