• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 17

I hope you all enjoyed Fiona's last challenge...It gave me some time to get more work done...LOL...Yea, whatever... I am always working...hehehe...Anywho...I hope everyone had a great weekend..

Your challenge for this one, shouldn't be hard... There is no freebie for this one to use in making your layout...BUT, there will be 2 winners picked on Friday (end oof the month) to win ONE kit from my store...

So here is you challenge....
    *Make a layout of your favorite BO or Babe....Cannot be your boyfriend, gorlfreind, fiance, husband, wife, etc...I am talking about fantasy hunks and babes...LOL...There are millions of pictures on the net you could use to make this layout...
    * Use ONLY kits bought in this store or freebies offered through SBM...Please give credit...
    *There needs to be a title on your page..BUT your title will be his/her name..
    *Include some journaling giving us a reason why you picked him/her....

Post your layout in the tight catagory in the gallery, then post the page here for all to see and to be included in the contest...Good luck!!!!! and I can't wait to see who your secret love is...<wink> I will be posting mine soon... ((HUGS))
    Any questions, please ask...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Feast your eyes on this Babe! Here's my number ONE Hottie Hunk. Tom Selleck. Oooolala !!!!

I used the Midnight Blue and Silver Kit, Donna Thomas Photo Cut Shapes and Michelle McCoy 100 Custom Shapes kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

My heart throb # 2 is Clint Eastwood. He has been making my blood boil for decades.

I used Michelles 4 Da Riders sampler kit for this one. It is great and was perfect for this

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

LOL....Love these pages hun!!!!! I am too a fan of Tom Selleck...There is something about him that got to me since I first saw him in Magnum...<wink> So yes he is an OOLALA!!!! Now for Clint, he has a dark side to him...but isn't bad...Thanks for joining in...

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

Thanks Wolvsie, this is fantasy, so in my fantasy Clint is all good. <wink>

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

Linda your layouts are awesome. . .

Here's one I've just done . . . He's a Bollywood hearthrob who will knock your socks off. . . Not only does he have the dreamiest eyes, he's a great dancer and incredibly versatile actor too . . . drumroll please >grin<. . . Meet Hrithik Roshan

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Daydreamer, you are so right - sexy gorgeuos eyes. oooohhhh

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

OMG! what a hottie! LOL...

I really cannot believe more people aren't interested in this challenge...? well, I guess it won't be hard to pick winners...LOL...

Comment

• cheesepiece
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Apr 2010

url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p39478-john-lennon.html][/url]

I have adored John Lennon since I was a little girl. He was simply the Love of my Life.
                  Here is a link to a video I made of him on you tube...I hope this is allowed..Please watch!

Credit to MA3 for the lovely kit Country love.
                  Last edited by cheesepiece; 04-29-2010, 02:59 PM. Reason: Missing info

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

Great page cheesepiece. Can't blame you for loving John. He was one of a kind for sure.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2010

Love, love, LOVE your colours Cheesepiece . . . Your page is awesome!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Mar 2009

Here is My Hunk of a Man...... I have been crazy for him since I was a Lil Girl!!! Why, I have No Clue, it could be his Smirky smile, His Mysterious Eyes, His Humble Attitude, or That I Love him in WESTERN Movies!!!!! My Heart Races when I Watch him in "Tombstone"......LOL

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

Next Hunk...... Not Johnny Depp, just Captain Jack Sparrow.....lol Love the EYES!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

Sorry Ya'll, I put them with the Picture, but forgot to put it in the Post!!

Sam Elliott LO Credits:
                            Credits to The Gallery: Grungy Guy (Paper and Bullet holes) and The Gentleman (Frames)

Captain Jack Sparrow LO Credits:
                            Credits to the Gallery: Road Less Traveled (Paper and Ship) and Our Heritage (Scroll) and Sand and Surf (Frames)
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

Oh yeah, Kimmyann. I'm with you on that. I was waiting and waiting for your page to load(slow dial-up) and I just knew it HAD to be Sam Elliot. Such a deep sexy voice too. You picked a great one. Great page too, besides the hunk in the pics. <wink>

Captain Jack Sparrow is also a great choice. Such childlike innocence, yet manly courage. Both great pics and pages.
                              Last edited by lindaathome; 04-30-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X