+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Val Great Job!!!! Love your Choices of Hunks!!!! This Thread is Toooooooo Hot!!!!!

I Agree with Linda, Where is Wolvsie's Hunk??????

Ok, Ok...Keep your pants on ladies...LOL....My hunk of all time is actually a dear friend of mine...A well known singer from Gremany...Dreamy isn't he?

Now, since not that many participated in this challenge....You are all winners...So email me with a kit of your choice...Thanks...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wow Wolvsie, great page. And well worth the wait. He has gorgeous "come hither" eyes. I see a lot of Elvis similarities,. He is a dreamboat for sure. ooolala

Val - great choices as well. Bogie and Heston - back in the day when men were real take charge men full of love and passion. And Simon from the Mentalist - a fine example of today's softer, gentler man. All great pages and great choices.

Well done everyone. Got some great cardio workouts with the extra heart pump action in this thread for sure! <wink>
    Last edited by lindaathome; 05-02-2010 at 12:30 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Oh My Wolvsie!!!! He is Gorgeous!!!!!

Kimmy stole my man !! lol ♥♥♥ Sam Elliott , for me its the voice and his carisma ! But have no fear like they say
    their are "other" fish in the sea I have to go with none other than..................
    The Fresh Prince !! Be still my heart, love Will Smith !!!! Enjoy ladies
    Attached Images

I am Sorry Wickel!!! He is Just Hot, Hot, Hot!!!! Hey Will Smith is Good Too.... Love his Playful side!!!!

I can't Believe No one Did George Clooney!!!!

Now, since not that many participated in this challenge....You are all winners...So email me with a kit of your choice...Thanks...((HUGS))

Hi wolvsie,
    Im probably being a bit thick here, forgive me Im new. but can you explain what I have to do now.

All you need to do hun, is look through my part of the store here, and email me with ONE kit that you would like for FREE and I will send it to you....k?
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!