+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wink Scrappin' Challenge 17

I hope you all enjoyed Fiona's last challenge...It gave me some time to get more work done...LOL...Yea, whatever... I am always working...hehehe...Anywho...I hope everyone had a great weekend..

Your challenge for this one, shouldn't be hard... There is no freebie for this one to use in making your layout...BUT, there will be 2 winners picked on Friday (end oof the month) to win ONE kit from my store...

So here is you challenge....
    *Make a layout of your favorite BO or Babe....Cannot be your boyfriend, gorlfreind, fiance, husband, wife, etc...I am talking about fantasy hunks and babes...LOL...There are millions of pictures on the net you could use to make this layout...
    * Use ONLY kits bought in this store or freebies offered through SBM...Please give credit...
    *There needs to be a title on your page..BUT your title will be his/her name..
    *Include some journaling giving us a reason why you picked him/her....

Post your layout in the tight catagory in the gallery, then post the page here for all to see and to be included in the contest...Good luck!!!!! and I can't wait to see who your secret love is...<wink> I will be posting mine soon... ((HUGS))
    Any questions, please ask...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Feast your eyes on this Babe! Here's my number ONE Hottie Hunk. Tom Selleck. Oooolala !!!!

I used the Midnight Blue and Silver Kit, Donna Thomas Photo Cut Shapes and Michelle McCoy 100 Custom Shapes kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

My heart throb # 2 is Clint Eastwood. He has been making my blood boil for decades.

I used Michelles 4 Da Riders sampler kit for this one. It is great and was perfect for this

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

LOL....Love these pages hun!!!!! I am too a fan of Tom Selleck...There is something about him that got to me since I first saw him in Magnum...<wink> So yes he is an OOLALA!!!! Now for Clint, he has a dark side to him...but isn't bad...Thanks for joining in...

Thanks Wolvsie, this is fantasy, so in my fantasy Clint is all good. <wink>

Cool

Linda your layouts are awesome. . .

Here's one I've just done . . . He's a Bollywood hearthrob who will knock your socks off. . . Not only does he have the dreamiest eyes, he's a great dancer and incredibly versatile actor too . . . drumroll please >grin<. . . Meet Hrithik Roshan

Daydreamer, you are so right - sexy gorgeuos eyes. oooohhhh

OMG! what a hottie! LOL...

I really cannot believe more people aren't interested in this challenge...? well, I guess it won't be hard to pick winners...LOL...

url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p39478-john-lennon.html][/url]

I have adored John Lennon since I was a little girl. He was simply the Love of my Life.
    Here is a link to a video I made of him on you tube...I hope this is allowed..Please watch!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Bdi_rTSig

Credit to MA3 for the lovely kit Country love.
    Last edited by cheesepiece; 04-29-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Missing info

Great page cheesepiece. Can't blame you for loving John. He was one of a kind for sure.