+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Scrappin' Challenge 16

Just when you got used to Michelle doing your weekly challenge I pop up like a bad penny

Yes I'm hosting this weeks challenge

MEASURING UP!

using one of the backgrounds attached below or one of the embellishments create a page that includes a word or phrase about measuring (that should tax your brain cells)

Rules:

1) create a page using a word or phrase about measuring
    2) you can use one of the attached backgrounds or embellishments or use embellishments of your own
    3) all pages to be uploaded to the gallery and the link or image placed in this thread
    4) challenge ends Sunday 25th April
    Attached Images

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

a Few more pieces
    Attached Images

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

What a cool challenge...This will make them think...LOL...
    Just so everyone understands, this is Challenge #17...<wink> Fiona has a lot going on these days...So don't mind her...LOL...I appreciate her taking over a week for me...So be nice to her!!!!!!
    Ok, it's all yours Fiona...<wink> *thanks*
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Very cool challenge
    Be Happy

trust me to put the wrong week....it's this last working brain cell ...it's very very tired lol

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Default Ten Feet Tall

I call this one Ten Feet Tall. I used Fiona's papers from Challenge 59 and her Freebie Shapes and a freebie frame from BLG.

My daughter was taking photos at my son's wedding and saw an opportunity to try something different. This is the result.

Embies included for your enjoyment.
    Attached Images
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Default Tall Enough

Tall Enough.

My granddaughter Arika could not wait to be tall enough to ride the big swings. I used paper from Fiona's Challenge 59 again and a Shape from the Black and White FF5 freebie kit.

Attached Images

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

My Love For You

I used a mask template from Michelle for this one with Fiona's papers from this challenge. This is a fun Challenge Fiona, thanks for thinking of it.

fantastic pages linda

:
    Check out my store
    Here

Default Lovely LO's Linda

WOW Linda, you've been a busy little bee . . . Your "ten feet tall" layout is stunning!!! The flowers and butterflies adding the perfect finishing touches . . . And the colours you used for "My Love for you" - simply awesome! . . . Your page about fairground height restriction brings back soo many memories (& pics) I'd almost forgotten about LOL . . . This is the perfect challenge for them - can't wait to go and dig them out!!

Angelwithin, thanks for a great challenge!!! Can't wait to get started