+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Waist High

My nephew when he was a toddler back in the 70's. The fish is almost up to his waist. It's the whopper that did not get away. It is """"this big""""!!!

I used Michelle's 100 pack Shapes kit and some of Fiona's freebie papers.

Attached Images
    Last edited by lindaathome; 04-20-2010 at 09:53 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Default Family Fun Times

My Dad with one of his brothers and two of his sisters playing around while recording music back in the 1950's. They are all so musically talented. No matter how you stack them or how you measure them against each other, they are all great.

I used Deana's fabulous Bound Leather Kit, and Donna's Autumn Fall Color papers.

Attached Images

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

oh wow you've been busy, love the fabulous variations of pages

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thanks Fiona. Hopefully I have sparked some ideas in others so they can jump in. I can't wait to see what others will come up with. This is such a fun challenge. Thanks so much for presenting it. hugs

Linda, LOL....I love your enthusiasm for these challenges.....Just tickles me to death...<wink>
    Out of all the pages you added here, I adore and love the first one...That is an awesome idea and layout!
    maybe you need a whip to bring others in here....LOL....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default No more half measures

Lindaathome. . . WOW, what lovely layouts . . . You've definately got my creative juices flowing

My nephew Yaseen loved short cuts, but these past 4 months under my sister, (his Aunt) Faiza's watchful eye, he's been learning that half measures only get him into hot water. . .

fabulous page daydreamer

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    maybe you need a whip to bring others in here....LOL....((HUGS))
    erm........ aren't you sposed to be having a week off....get outta me thread!!! rofl

:
    Check out my store
    Here

got some ideas in my head for this challenge, just haven't had time to put them together. hopefully Saturday I can do a page, it's a great challenge.
    Mary S

Will try to pop in later with something, haven't deserted you but one of my son's is ill and we've been spending a lot of time with him.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song