• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cabin In The Woods
    • May 2006

Upgrade

HI:
    I'm back after being gone a very long time. One question I have Scrapbook Max 1 and would like to upgrade to 2.0, are there any special upgrade prices?
  • RobMikeMom
    • Apr 2007

I would also like to know about special upgrade pricing. Also, is there a list of new features somewhere that shows me why I would want to upgrade to 2.0?
    Cindy in Reno, NV

Comment

• stsawyer
      • Aug 2006

Please respond

Will someone from Scrapbook staff please respond to these questions. I too am looking to use the program again after a long sabatical. I'm seeing I need to upgrade to windows 7, and trying to get all my programs ready before the upgrade. I've searched all over and can't find if there is an upgrade price from v. 1.0 to 2.0. Or do I need to buy the entire program again? Thank you.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

Hi

You will find the answer here:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/t...-Scrapbook-Max!

Blessings - FS
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Lorne
          Super Moderator
          • Jan 2006

Not as clear as I'd like it to be, but there is a list of features here:

...everything marked "NEW!" or "IMPROVED!" is, amazingly enough, new or improved since 1.0.
          Lorne ( )
          Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

Working...
          X