X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

I decided to do one on myself for a change. One of my Glamour Shots from back in the 80's. They were so popular back then.

I used one of BLG's lovely freebie frames.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Yeah!!! Linda, I remember the Big Hair 80's!!!! Great LO!!!! Flashbacks hugh??? My Kids just Love to look at my Year Books and Laugh at Our 80 hair styles!!! I Have always told them just wait it will be back!!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Linda, awesome photo and layout...I remember those days too....I had the big hair all over...The poofy look on top and my sides were like wings...LOL....I should find my graduation photo...too funny....they used to call me Gremlin back in those days...LOL...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• MarthaT
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jan 2009

Looks great Linda!
          Be Happy

Comment

• srhevans
            • Jan 2008

hi

i am using sbm 2 and i was just wondering how to re-colour and add different papers (background patterns) to the different shapes..i hope this makes sense. thanks

sarah

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by srhevans View Post
              hi

i am using sbm 2 and i was just wondering how to re-colour and add different papers (background patterns) to the different shapes..i hope this makes sense. thanks

sarah
              Hi Sarah,

Welcome to my challenge....What you are asking is fairly easy....<wink> and I will try to explain this the best way I can...

I loaded in some of the shapes wrong, so it doesn't work on all of them....
              But for the papers, you double click on them, when the box appears, you click change picture, and this is where you would find a patterned paper to put there...Now in some cases, I didn't make the shapes as a shape, so if you do this, you might just get a paper square...(This was my first template theough SBM...lol) Some of them you might have to just change color....Whic you doublle click and then click the advanced tab and play with the slider bars for that...

The embelllishments, (since again I pulled them in wrong...) can be used as a sketch to put an embellisment of your own...delete them as you add your own...

Now you could do what some of the other girls did....click (highlight) the shape, save it as a .png, and bring it back in as a shape...Then you can add papers and change the colors...Hope this helps you some....<wink>
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• srhevans
                • Jan 2008

thanks. i saved them as png and im gonna bring them back in as shapes. always love learning new things and ways of doing things in sbm. thanks again

Comment

Working...
                X