X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evee
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

I like the plainness of the LO with the b/w photo.
    Helen and Jan are two of my Aussie cousins. Twins themselves, they also have twin nephews.
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• Daydreamer
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2010

missed a few layouts in the middle

I've been having problems accessing Max since Easter and somehow I've missed quite a few of the middle layouts . . . Boys was I missing out . . .Just had to drop you all a line to say that your LO's are outstanding!!! . . . Hard to believe they're all based on the same template, INCREDIBLE . . . Great work everyone!!! You stunning LO's inspire me to figure out this whole template story so I can post a LO too Hold thumbs

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Thanks Mary - I found them. hugs

Freespirit - lovely page.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• ksd_24_f
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2009

Thanks for the template Wolvsie! I made my LO with MH51's turquoise kit.
          It's amazing how we can all use the same template and yet have such different LO's - Love it!!

Kelly

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Ok, here is my try.

I used items from Fiona's (Wrapped in Love) and (Naturally Memorable), Carena's (In the Forest), and Kim B's & Chaos Lounge's (Angel Tears). Pretty much everything is tinted.

The photo was from my trip to Florida for my niece Anne's Wedding Reception which was at the beach and was casual (They got married in the Dominican Republic a couple of weeks earlier. It was in the 60's and the breeze was cold. First time I was ever cold in Florida! My sister Linda, her daughter Carol and Carol's son Jacob are also in the picture with me.

Last edited by sacannon; 04-14-2010, 10:53 PM.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Daydreamer
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2010

Yippee, I think I figured it out

Last edited by Daydreamer; 04-15-2010, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2008

Sacannon, I just love your colors, your LO is perfect!

Blessings - FS xx
                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                I walk on a trail of song
                And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Daydreamer
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2010

Here's another of my niece & some buddies at her Junior Prom . . . I used Michelle McCoy's stunning Memories of Grandma kit

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Holy CRAP do I need to get caught up in here...LOL...I wasn't gone more then 12 hours...<wink>

FS...Gracie is adorable....and so is your layout...Cute cute cute...

evee....Love the purples....and the solid background really brings out the photo...Awesome!

Kelly...I love your layout...everything just seems to flow...

Sue....I am glad you got one in here...<wink> Yours too, just seems to flow...Love the photo's of the beach and your layout matches everything so well...

Dreamer....YOU ROCK! I knew you could do it...Wasn't that hard after all, was it? Some of it was my fault...The template didn't work as I thought it would, plus, I never really put any instructions on how to use one...Cause silly me just assumed everyone knew how to use one...Now I know MANY don't...I hope everyone excepts my apology on that... *gukp* Your pages turned out lovely hun! Oh and for the record so we don't confuse others...The Grandma Kit is made by LemmonADEz Scrapz, who is our dear Pam here in the forum...<wink> She has this kit for sale in my store...and yes, it is beautiful!

Great job ladies, and your surprise should be in your email boxes...((HUGS))
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• evee
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Apr 2007

OK, one more..... just because......! Margaret is one of my Kiwi cousins who lives in Auckland. This beautiful tree grows outside her kitchen window. I adore it.
                      Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• lindaathome
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2010

WOW!!!!!! Beautiful pages everyone. I need to find some of those kits....

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Aug 2009

Back from vacation and back to scrapping. Here is my layout of my nephews playing and exploring behind our house. They had a great adventure because they are big time City boys and don't have the forest to explore as we have.
                          Thanks to Sylvia Esther for the frame around the picture, Carena for her "In the Forest", I used for the background and Michelle for the great template. Thank you!

Comment

• lindaathome
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2010

Michelle,

I went through your entire Store two times and cannot find any kit that says anything about Grandma. Is it named something else? Is the Memories of Grandma a freebie you did in a thread? If so, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Comment

• Daydreamer
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post

Dreamer....YOU ROCK! I knew you could do it...Wasn't that hard after all, was it? Some of it was my fault...The template didn't work as I thought it would, plus, I never really put any instructions on how to use one...Cause silly me just assumed everyone knew how to use one...Now I know MANY don't...I hope everyone excepts my apology on that... *gukp* Your pages turned out lovely hun! Oh and for the record so we don't confuse others...The Grandma Kit is made by LemmonADEz Scrapz, who is our dear Pam here in the forum...<wink> She has this kit for sale in my store...and yes, it is beautiful!

Great job ladies, and your surprise should be in your email boxes...((HUGS))
                              THANKS MICHELLE You know just how to make our day . . . Lotsa praise and freebies, LOL . . . Thanks soo much for our surprise too !!
                              Once I figured out what a scrapping template was and how to find and use it, it was no easy peasy >grin< Felt a bit sillly for not figuring it out sooner . . .

To Pam. . . I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your kit and I'm ssooo, soooo very, very sorry about the mixup . . . I downloaded from Michelle's site and assumed it was hers >embarrassed grin< Think you can forgive me?!?

LindaatHome, I sent to a pm with the website address. Didn't know if we're allowed to include such info here. . . Let me know if you have any hiccups. . .

Evee - love what you did with the little background butterflies and shadows . . .

Dillie. . .I can only imagine how much fun the kids! With vivid imaginations and curiosity, your "forest" must be the perfect magical backdrop

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                                Digi Sage
                                • Aug 2008

Since I did pictures of my other sisters I thought i'd do them all.

Last edited by ValerieElaine; 04-16-2010, 02:08 PM. Reason: forgot something

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
                                X