+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

WOW!!!!!! Beautiful pages everyone. I need to find some of those kits....
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Back from vacation and back to scrapping. Here is my layout of my nephews playing and exploring behind our house. They had a great adventure because they are big time City boys and don't have the forest to explore as we have.
    Thanks to Sylvia Esther for the frame around the picture, Carena for her "In the Forest", I used for the background and Michelle for the great template. Thank you!

Michelle,

I went through your entire Store two times and cannot find any kit that says anything about Grandma. Is it named something else? Is the Memories of Grandma a freebie you did in a thread? If so, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post

Dreamer....YOU ROCK! I knew you could do it...Wasn't that hard after all, was it? Some of it was my fault...The template didn't work as I thought it would, plus, I never really put any instructions on how to use one...Cause silly me just assumed everyone knew how to use one...Now I know MANY don't...I hope everyone excepts my apology on that... *gukp* Your pages turned out lovely hun! Oh and for the record so we don't confuse others...The Grandma Kit is made by LemmonADEz Scrapz, who is our dear Pam here in the forum...<wink> She has this kit for sale in my store...and yes, it is beautiful!

Great job ladies, and your surprise should be in your email boxes...((HUGS))
    THANKS MICHELLE You know just how to make our day . . . Lotsa praise and freebies, LOL . . . Thanks soo much for our surprise too !!
    Once I figured out what a scrapping template was and how to find and use it, it was no easy peasy >grin< Felt a bit sillly for not figuring it out sooner . . .

To Pam. . . I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your kit and I'm ssooo, soooo very, very sorry about the mixup . . . I downloaded from Michelle's site and assumed it was hers >embarrassed grin< Think you can forgive me?!?

LindaatHome, I sent to a pm with the website address. Didn't know if we're allowed to include such info here. . . Let me know if you have any hiccups. . .

Evee - love what you did with the little background butterflies and shadows . . .

Dillie. . .I can only imagine how much fun the kids! With vivid imaginations and curiosity, your "forest" must be the perfect magical backdrop

Since I did pictures of my other sisters I thought i'd do them all.

Last edited by ValerieElaine; 04-16-2010 at 03:08 PM. Reason: forgot something
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Ladies, ladies....You have all done some wonderful, stunning layouts....WOW....

evee...What a beautiful photo...and your layout was done perfectly for it....

dillie...Your layout is gorgeous! Love the backgound...I sent you a PM with a little surprise...<wink>

Linda...I guess dreamer already answered your question...I hope you found it...I would love to take credit for the pretty kit, but I would feel guilty...lol...

Dreamer...thanks for your help...and you are so welcome...! You are one of my number 1 fans...

Valerie...Love the colors you used in your layouts...Especially the first one...I love that shade of blue...

Keep 'em coming...I can't believe the different pages we see from the same template...Awesome!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Here is My LO......

[IMG][/IMG]

Another LO of my Son

[IMG][/IMG]

I love the layout of your son Kimmyann. What kit did you use? It is wonderful.

Another LO using Certainly Summer kit, by Diana Carmichael

[IMG][/IMG]