+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I like the plainness of the LO with the b/w photo.
    Helen and Jan are two of my Aussie cousins. Twins themselves, they also have twin nephews.
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Default missed a few layouts in the middle

I've been having problems accessing Max since Easter and somehow I've missed quite a few of the middle layouts . . . Boys was I missing out . . .Just had to drop you all a line to say that your LO's are outstanding!!! . . . Hard to believe they're all based on the same template, INCREDIBLE . . . Great work everyone!!! You stunning LO's inspire me to figure out this whole template story so I can post a LO too Hold thumbs

Thanks Mary - I found them. hugs

Freespirit - lovely page.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks for the template Wolvsie! I made my LO with MH51's turquoise kit.
    It's amazing how we can all use the same template and yet have such different LO's - Love it!!

Kelly

Ok, here is my try.

I used items from Fiona's (Wrapped in Love) and (Naturally Memorable), Carena's (In the Forest), and Kim B's & Chaos Lounge's (Angel Tears). Pretty much everything is tinted.

The photo was from my trip to Florida for my niece Anne's Wedding Reception which was at the beach and was casual (They got married in the Dominican Republic a couple of weeks earlier. It was in the 60's and the breeze was cold. First time I was ever cold in Florida! My sister Linda, her daughter Carol and Carol's son Jacob are also in the picture with me.

Last edited by sacannon; 04-14-2010 at 11:53 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Yippee, I think I figured it out

Last edited by Daydreamer; 04-15-2010 at 05:15 AM.

Sacannon, I just love your colors, your LO is perfect!

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Here's another of my niece & some buddies at her Junior Prom . . . I used Michelle McCoy's stunning Memories of Grandma kit

Holy CRAP do I need to get caught up in here...LOL...I wasn't gone more then 12 hours...<wink>

FS...Gracie is adorable....and so is your layout...Cute cute cute...

evee....Love the purples....and the solid background really brings out the photo...Awesome!

Kelly...I love your layout...everything just seems to flow...

Sue....I am glad you got one in here...<wink> Yours too, just seems to flow...Love the photo's of the beach and your layout matches everything so well...

Dreamer....YOU ROCK! I knew you could do it...Wasn't that hard after all, was it? Some of it was my fault...The template didn't work as I thought it would, plus, I never really put any instructions on how to use one...Cause silly me just assumed everyone knew how to use one...Now I know MANY don't...I hope everyone excepts my apology on that... *gukp* Your pages turned out lovely hun! Oh and for the record so we don't confuse others...The Grandma Kit is made by LemmonADEz Scrapz, who is our dear Pam here in the forum...<wink> She has this kit for sale in my store...and yes, it is beautiful!

Great job ladies, and your surprise should be in your email boxes...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

OK, one more..... just because......! Margaret is one of my Kiwi cousins who lives in Auckland. This beautiful tree grows outside her kitchen window. I adore it.
    Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.