+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hmmmm. I retried it as well, and the same thing happened...Maybe I brought the pieces in wrong...Maybe they should all be brought in as paper scraps..,.I am going to try and get to the top of this...LOL...I never had this issue with the first version.....I apologize for the hassle...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tanni View Post
    awesome template, Michelle!

I used Strawberries and Cream freebie from FST.

Tanni,

Where is this freebie kit located at? I would love to have it.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    I don't know if it just me, but when I try to click on an item to change, it becomes an 8x8 paper rather than holding its shape. So I can't do the challenge. Sorry.
    Hang in there, Sue... I think I replicated the problem... Michelle will find my note about it and hopefully be able to get you into this great challenge!

And AWESOME LAYOUTS, everyone! Such creativeness here!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Another entry using this fabulous template. I used c2d's Playing with Purple kit for this. It is lovely.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Sue, I had the same problem. I just recolored the shape to black and save as a png in my shapes folder. The brought the paper I wanted to use and used the shape on it.

Linda, I'm not on my computer tonight, but will check on it in the morning and let you know. It has some really cute elements!
    Mary S

Thanks Diane and Tanni, I have some things to do today (like a hair appointment for one), but I will try and check in later.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Linda, your layout is beautiful...I love purple!!!!!!! <wink>

Ok Sue, Diana helped me figure out the problem...I didn't bring the flowers and the mid piece in as a scrap...I dragged them in as paper and embellishment...So when you double click on them, it will just turn into a sqaure...LOL...I apologize...and I swear my next one won't have this issue...I guess we all learn from these challenges sometimes...LMBO! Just call me brain dead...You can either save the shape as a .png and bring it in yourself as a paper scrap...or just recolor them...*eek* again I am sorry....((HUGS)) and thanks Diana! You ROCK GF!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    ...Ok Sue, Diana helped me figure out the problem...I didn't bring the flowers and the mid piece in as a scrap...I dragged them in as paper and embellishment...So when you double click on them, it will just turn into a sqaure...LOL...I apologize...and I swear my next one won't have this issue...I guess we all learn from these challenges sometimes...LMBO! Just call me brain dead...You can either save the shape as a .png and bring it in yourself as a paper scrap...or just recolor them...*eek* again I am sorry....((HUGS)) and thanks Diana! You ROCK GF!
    Just proves that designers are regular people, too. LOL! No prob, glad I could help
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Linda,
    The Strawberries and Cream mini is on page 4 of this thread and there are more mini kits and add-on pieces by others on pages 5, 6 and 7.
    Mary S

I finally made it back and got a challenge done! I used Michelle's papers and my own, that I've previously shared on a challenge. I also used some of my own pearly buttons because I think Gracie is just as cute as a button! The buttons are on March Designer challenge I think.

Thanks Michelle, another great challenge.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song