X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

I don't know if it just me, but when I try to click on an item to change, it becomes an 8x8 paper rather than holding its shape. So I can't do the challenge. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• janarae
      • Oct 2009

I used Michelle's kit Bugs N Things. http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...-N-Things.html

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Wow, you all have been busy...LOL....What fun! Love seeing them all....

Pelle, I am so glad that helped yout o post it here....Your layout is so pretty...I forgot to tell you to right click on the code to copy it...Sorry...But I see you figured it out...<wink> I love photo help...hehe

MARY (mh51) I am SO glad to see you in one of my challenges...WOW, it's been a long time since we talked..<wink> I love your page...It turned out great! and I love the color scheme...Thanks for joining in...Your surprise will be on it's way soon....

Maureen, great layout...Like always, it is darling...You don't get the surprise...LOL...Because you made it...hahaha....(She is a CT of mine <wink>)

Tanni...I love the colors...It just pops out at ya....Love the kit you used too...Thanks for joining me...and your surprise will be on its way...

Sue...Do you have version 2.0? I sure miss ya, and was shocked to see a post from you...but in a good way...lol...I double checked everything and it worked fine for me...I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, no one has said anything....the background is an 8x8, since I left it that way so you can change it however you wish...But all the other pieces should show up as their shapes...

Jana...I just LOVE your layout....very cute...so is the baby...<wink> Love baby layouts...Thanks...and you too...NO surprise for you...LOL...(she is also one of my CT's...lol) Love ya...hehe

Thanks for everyone's support on my challenges...I might be opening a new challenge thread that will offer weekly template challenges...wouldn't that be cool?! Maybe with some support form you all, we can get that to happen...this would be on top of my Scrappin' Challenges...I just love u all... ((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

I had the same problem as Sue which is why I just colored mine instead of making it a paper selection. The other things kept their shape but the big center one would not hold the shape for me to change the paper either. I just worked around it. Hope Sue can figure it out so she can get your lovely gift.
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Yes, I have 2.0. I clicked on the lace frame and the inside of it and both turned into papers. I tried it a couple of times. I am glad to see I wasn't the only one that had the problem.

I try to pop in once in a while to see what is going on and to do a challenge here and there.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Hmmmm. I retried it as well, and the same thing happened...Maybe I brought the pieces in wrong...Maybe they should all be brought in as paper scraps..,.I am going to try and get to the top of this...LOL...I never had this issue with the first version.....I apologize for the hassle...

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by tanni View Post
                awesome template, Michelle!

I used Strawberries and Cream freebie from FST.

Tanni,

Where is this freebie kit located at? I would love to have it.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• knzus
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                  I don't know if it just me, but when I try to click on an item to change, it becomes an 8x8 paper rather than holding its shape. So I can't do the challenge. Sorry.
                  Hang in there, Sue... I think I replicated the problem... Michelle will find my note about it and hopefully be able to get you into this great challenge!

And AWESOME LAYOUTS, everyone! Such creativeness here!
                  Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

Another entry using this fabulous template. I used c2d's Playing with Purple kit for this. It is lovely.

Comment

• tanni
                      • Feb 2009

Sue, I had the same problem. I just recolored the shape to black and save as a png in my shapes folder. The brought the paper I wanted to use and used the shape on it.

Linda, I'm not on my computer tonight, but will check on it in the morning and let you know. It has some really cute elements!
                      Mary S

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Thanks Diane and Tanni, I have some things to do today (like a hair appointment for one), but I will try and check in later.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Linda, your layout is beautiful...I love purple!!!!!!! <wink>

Ok Sue, Diana helped me figure out the problem...I didn't bring the flowers and the mid piece in as a scrap...I dragged them in as paper and embellishment...So when you double click on them, it will just turn into a sqaure...LOL...I apologize...and I swear my next one won't have this issue...I guess we all learn from these challenges sometimes...LMBO! Just call me brain dead...You can either save the shape as a .png and bring it in yourself as a paper scrap...or just recolor them...*eek* again I am sorry....((HUGS)) and thanks Diana! You ROCK GF!

Comment

• knzus
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                            ...Ok Sue, Diana helped me figure out the problem...I didn't bring the flowers and the mid piece in as a scrap...I dragged them in as paper and embellishment...So when you double click on them, it will just turn into a sqaure...LOL...I apologize...and I swear my next one won't have this issue...I guess we all learn from these challenges sometimes...LMBO! Just call me brain dead...You can either save the shape as a .png and bring it in yourself as a paper scrap...or just recolor them...*eek* again I am sorry....((HUGS)) and thanks Diana! You ROCK GF!
                            Just proves that designers are regular people, too. LOL! No prob, glad I could help
                            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• tanni
                              • Feb 2009

Linda,
                              The Strawberries and Cream mini is on page 4 of this thread and there are more mini kits and add-on pieces by others on pages 5, 6 and 7.
                              Mary S

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Jan 2008

I finally made it back and got a challenge done! I used Michelle's papers and my own, that I've previously shared on a challenge. I also used some of my own pearly buttons because I think Gracie is just as cute as a button! The buttons are on March Designer challenge I think.

Thanks Michelle, another great challenge.

Blessings - FS xx
                                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                                I walk on a trail of song
                                And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
                                X