• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eaglewhiz
    • Mar 2010

New from Oz!

Hi All,
    I am new to this and have been trying to follow user guide! I live in Sydney, Australia and have a brand new granddaughter that I would like to create a scrapbook about!
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by eaglewhiz View Post
    Hi All,
    I am new to this and have been trying to follow user guide! I live in Sydney, Australia and have a brand new granddaughter that I would like to create a scrapbook about!
    Welcome to the Aussies - waving madly at you from Kiwi Land.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Welcome from the "other Oz" place... Kansas! LOL! You will LOVE it here! Have fun!
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Welcome from Indiana. I joined recently. It is so addictive and fabulous. I don't want to miss a thing!
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• mariet
          Mad Scrapper
          • Feb 2008

Hi from Georgia, your going to love it here ! SBM is soo addictive and easy to use for digi scrapping .
          Look forward to seeing your lo's : )
          My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
          Vanessa

Comment

• nannybernie
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2009

Gedday Mate

Hello there Eaglewhiz, I am NannyBernie from the beautiful Latrobe Valley in Gippsland Victoria. You are going to love it here. Check out the Sharing section on the forum, plenty of freebies there which will help build up your stash of both embelllishments and templates. There are some wonderful sharing people in the SBM family, don't be backward about asking questions there will always be someone to give you a helping hand with ideas or how to do things. Welcome again.
            Bernie
            All the best from Nanny Bernie.
            Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X