+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Seasons Greetings

I made another entry for this challenge.

Papers are from mommabird
    Something blue is blue bow from mommabird
    butterfly is from rachelliowa
    tag is from angelwithin
    red bow is from mommabird
    my 2 other freebies are the 2 angels on the tag from Omajo

Thanks everyone for the wonderful freebies.

I have included a freebie for you as well.
    Attached Images
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks Michelle for a fantastic challenge. . . If it wasn't for this challenge I'd probably never have bothered going through the whole, yes, the WHOLE, embellishment thread >grin<. . . WOW, what a treat . . . The goodies I found were simply amazing!! THANK YOU EVERYONE for all your great contributions!!!!

PS: I couldn't decide which LO I liked the most, so I've posted all 3 in the gallery

Just some few questio about the ch rules.Can we add 8 items and then add text too? Another thing with giving credits,there are no TOU in the boster pack and small pack of embellishments so will you accept booster pack name or if I wriete "from squeks Elements" will be happy if you will answer me.
    With Compliments
    Pelle

Quote Originally Posted by Pelle View Post
    Just some few questio about the ch rules.Can we add 8 items and then add text too? Another thing with giving credits,there are no TOU in the boster pack and small pack of embellishments so will you accept booster pack name or if I wriete "from squeks Elements" will be happy if you will answer me.
    With Compliments
    Pelle
    Hi Pelle,
    Yes you need to use the 8 items on your page...and as long as you can give some credit, designer/name of kit, is ok...Just rememeber that the items have to be found on our embellishment section here in our forum...I can't wait to see what you come up with! ((HUGS))

Linda and Dreamer....Wonderful layouts...Love the background you used Linda...and Dreamer, the colors you used were perfect!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

So many beautiful pages!
    Be Happy

Am not sure if this work but I give it a try so here goes my page to the Challenge 5 hosted by Wolvsie 3
    With compliments
    Pelle

Last edited by Pelle; 04-12-2010 at 05:12 AM.