• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

Template: Simple (Screen Resolution)

I never know what to name these things...hopefully I'll get more original with time. Hope you like it.
    Attached Files
  • Jessica
    • Feb 2006

wow, love it ! I like using bright and bold colors too. the blue really pops out from the pinl. very nice sandy !

Comment

• Sandy
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jan 2006

Thanks, Jessica!

Comment

• OhioDesi
        • Jan 2008

How does one learn to be a designer?

I love seeing what everyone has made to share and I thank you so much but I'd really like to know how to go about learning to make my own designs, so that I can eventually share too. Can someone please point me in the direction of where to go to learn to make my own papers, templates, do-dads, etc. I'm sorry if this is not the exact right place to come to ask but it seemed logical to me to ask the designers where they got their start, so I can become one too.
        TIA,
        Desi

Comment

• Wickel
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2007

Nice job Sandy Thanks for sharing .

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2007

See Granny thread

Originally posted by OhioDesi View Post
            but I'd really like to know how to go about learning to make my own designs, so that I can eventually share too. Can someone please point me in the direction of where to go to learn to make my own papers, templates, do-dads, etc. Desi
            You should check out Granny's website. There is a thread here that tells all about it. Go to "Granny has a great website" thread. She's very helpful and is always available to help. I've just joined myself.
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Granny's website is the biz
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X