+ Reply to Thread

Default I'am Back girls!

Yes , my dear friends!!!! I'am back !!!! hope to be more active to talk to you all, i miss you all but always you are in my mind and in my heart!!!!! thinking and praying for you!
    I was alone from digiscrapping but i want to come back and continue to play with it!! i love to digiscrap and inmortalize my pictures LOL!
    Now we are on vacation in the south of Italy, Avigliano, PZ for easter holidays, wish you great holidays to you all and my best wishes !
    I apoligize i dont read yet what happened around here, hope you all and your family and dears are ok!
    Baci
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Glad to see you are back.Missed yah xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Welcome back!
    Be Happy

Glad to see you again and Happy Easter!

Hey stranger....Welcome back! Missed ya...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hi Wendy!!!
    I too have not been here much lately, but I do see you on FB once in a while. Glad to see you and can't wait to see your LO's again!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48