X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Thanks Moonbeam!!! No Mamn.... I always have used the bottom Link..... Thanks For Helping me out......LOL
    Thank For the Challenges and Teaching us something Sooooo Neat, Now we will always be able to make things Match or Not....lol
    Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
      Thank For the Challenges and Teaching us something Sooooo Neat, Now we will always be able to make things Match or Not....lol
      LOL Kimmyann... you better make them match or we''l send you to the corner LOL

Seriously though... you wanna know how I discovered this little trick? Well! I was asked to do the challenge this month and I'm pretty useless with challenges and stuff like this but I came up with an idea...Ï'll make it a play with the colour effects thingy" and did the kit... EEEKKK! at the last minute I discovered that you CAN'T change the colour of the BG Paper...Panic mode- my challenge was no good !everyone would only be able to change the embies and elements but not the BG Paper in my kit and nothing would match.... I asked admin if it was possible and if so HOW could you change the BG colour and they said you cant....
      As I didnt have time to come up with a new challenge, In desperation I was playing with it and discovered that you can indeed!! all this time I have been using Max and never knew that.. so I am really happy that I haven't come up with a useless chalenge LOL... at least some of us have actually learned a new trick.

But crumbs!!!!! what did I do this for? NOW no-one is going to buy my kits they wont need to - you can use the same BG's 60,000 times and make them look like new LOL

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Monnbeam thats not True....... Everyone will buy your Kits, now we can just have 1 kit in 60,000 colors!!!!!! That makes Them Even Better!!! The Next Kit in 60,000 colors and so on...... Your Discovery will help every one have more options, with the same kits.... It might even give Ya'll (The Designers) have more Ideas!!!!

We the SBM Family are so Blessed, to Have Designers, that are always trying to find more ways to Help us with Beautiful kits and the Colors that bring out the feeling of our Pictures!!!!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Here is Another.... My Grand Parents Wedding

[IMG][/IMG]
          Hugs!!

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Super recoloring, and that's something that I love to do. Thanks also for the hints, we can always use other people's research to find easier and newer ways to do things, thanks all.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• MarthaT
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jan 2009

Looks super nice!
                Be Happy

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2008

Those Were The Days

Hi Moonbeam

Brilliant challenge and what a clever trick! I've often been frustrated with not being able to re-colour backgrounds, I have always brought the background in as a scrap and used it that way. But what fun - we don't need to do that now.

The spiral shape I used is one I made myself (I think I probably shared it somewhere on the forums).

Thanks for the fun.

Blessings - FS xx

ps - your designs are beautiful and you're in no danger of putting yourself out of business with this clever trick.
                  Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                  I walk on a trail of song
                  And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                    ...I asked admin if it was possible and if so HOW could you change the BG colour and they said you cant....
                    I would have argued with them if it'd been me... I've been doing this since forever! (I even did this in the previous version!) I thought everyone knew how to do this. GOOD THING you came up with this challenge for those who don't! Just 'cause one of us knows something doesn't mean everyone does! Never assume, huh!

GREAT challenge, Deanne! BRAVO!

And GREAT JOB everyone on your layouts!! Suuuuuuhhhhhh-weeeeeeeet!!
                    Last edited by knzus; 04-05-2010, 03:25 PM.
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

Yeah somehting so simple it's a wonder we didint all find it before hey! - it only took me 4 years LOL.
                      re the posts since I visited last - GIRLS!!! It's hard to belive theyre the same paper... you give it such a different look.cool!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2008

oops -- lost my link!

Hi

I seem to have lost my picture link. Doh! Now stay put this time:

FS xx
                        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                        I walk on a trail of song
                        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Daydreamer
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2010

My pic doesn't seem to be showng in my earlier post. . . So let me try this again
                          Last edited by Daydreamer; 04-06-2010, 04:09 AM. Reason: my pic not showing

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

great going evryone!
                            I meant to tell you too that there will be a random selectionmfor those who take part in the challenge... and someone will get the full KIT as a prize so keep up the great work

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

Family Ancestors

Family Ancestors

An additional entry in this great challenge. I used Donna Thomas and Michelle McCoy Shapes on some of the papers.

I have included some embies for you. I hope you can use them
                              Attached Files
                              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• PixyGirl
                                • Aug 2008

This is a trip out west we took with my mom. Had a great time and weather was fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X