+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

yep turned it into a zipped file right away...but it didn't install into SBM.
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Default All Star Player

If SBM cooperates I will add the elements and a SMT hope you like it!

Dina AKA MemphisFran

Default All Star Template

I am going to try and attach the template here.

I can bring the template up and to make those shapes I had to bring them all in as photos so they are a gray shape now that you can use with any paper or photo or anything. Let me know if the template works for someone because I think due to Windows 7 I cannot open any picture through that method I can only drag and drop them in! But if you like them as they are...I have attached them here as well. I hope you can use it ... let me know. I would love to see it made into another page if you want to show me.
    Last edited by memphisfran; 04-02-2010 at 03:38 PM.
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Here is mine, and if I can figure out how to put the attachments, I will post the items I used. Thanks Michelle, Great Challenge
    Last edited by janarae; 04-02-2010 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Wrong Picture

Last edited by janarae; 04-02-2010 at 04:06 PM.

All I did was renamed it to .zip on the end and it worked fine for me. I did a Save instead of an Open when I downloaded it. It wouldn't work for me either until I realized it is a zipped file without the .zip extension Worked for me anyway, worth a try.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Default Sorry - didn't read through entire thread - problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by lindaathome View Post
    All I did was renamed it to .zip on the end and it worked fine for me. I did a Save instead of an Open when I downloaded it. It wouldn't work for me either until I realized it is a zipped file without the .zip extension Worked for me anyway, worth a try.
    I responded as soon as I saw the post about a problem. I had not gne through the whole thread yet. Problem was already solved - wonderful.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Default Baby Kylee

I chose the rose colored theme for this page. This is my great niece Kylee.

I used all of the papers again in this one, using Donna Thomas's lovely Shape kits, Grab Bag, Fantasy Shapes kit, Mask Template Shapes kit, all available in her Store, as well as the BV Shapes kit.

embies included as well I hope you enjoy this one.
    Last edited by lindaathome; 04-02-2010 at 09:34 PM.

Love the layouts and stuff you made Jana and Linda!
    Dina AKA MemphisFran