+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

WOW Maureen, what a nice mini kit for everyone! Very thoughtful of you...We have some great freebies and layouts so far...I think everyone went to sleep or something...lol...I had to wipe the dust off this thread before posting...lol...We all want freebies...<wink> So where is everyone? <wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Prom 1993

Here's another entry in this great challenge. Stayed with the Prom theme. lol

I used 4 of the papers. I used Donna Thomas shapes. Thanks Donna. They are lovely.

I have included my embies for you as well. Enjoy.
    Attached Images
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Linda, this is beautiful! WOW...Love the frames...Very pretty...and so nice of you to share the embellishments you made too...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Aidan

Here is my attempt at color changes....

I created all the embellishments using Photoshop Elements 8 with the papers from the challenge.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by coloradomellis; 04-15-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: add thumbnails

more embies that I created in photoshop for this challenge...wouldn't attach to first post
    Attached Images
    Last edited by coloradomellis; 04-15-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Thought I would get into this one too. A couple more photos from my nieces wedding in February. I had to add pieces to the one of them on the little island because they were cropped off in the photo. I made a couple of papers for this and used a couple of Michelles. I used shapes from the "Basic" and "Fancy" shape folders. And I used one of my own for the sunset that I made a long time ago. I stretched them and the one for the water I stretched too.

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Here are some papers I made and hopefully the shape I used that I made. I think I grabbed the correct one???
    Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default Lovely LO's ladies

Lovely LO's ladies. . .

Love the hazy/steamy/misty effect of your top pic Sacannon and how you got it to look like you guys are really half in, half out of the water on the bottom one. . . Brilliant!!!

Coloradomellis, your page turned out lovely, I especially love the masks you used, esp the flower&stem shapes . . .

On the top pic I used the eraser in SBM. I erased around the edges of the bodies, but changed the opacity of the eraser and swiped over the picture to give it the hazy/misty look. Then I lowered the opacity of the whole picture.

On the bottom picture, the original picture was cropped so that his legs and her bottom half were not showing. I brought in other pics that had his legs and more of her dress in it. I erased (with SBM eraser) all of the picture except the lower legs on him and part of the dress for her (2 separate pics). then I place them in the photo and lowered the opacity so it looks like they are in the water.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

How clever. . . I love the whole effect and must give it a try . . . I've only recently started playing around with the eraser and love what it can do. Don't you just love what this SBM software can do!!!