+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Default Thanks Memphisfran

Quote Originally Posted by memphisfran View Post
    Love the layouts and stuff you made Jana and Linda!
    Thank you. I hope you can use them for something. I'm trying to decide if we are supposed to include templates or QP's as well. The instructions didn't mention templates or pages, just embies.

Thanks again
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

...can't open this file...suggestions?...
    right-click, choose "rename" and ADD the .zip extension (just add the extension, don't need to completely rename)... make sure the file is wherever you want it to be, then right-click again, choose "extract here..." and it will extract the goodies in it's only folder
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

my submission for the challenge... a "hoppy" easter card!

zip with freebie embellishments below... and a template is over in the templates sharing area

great challenge, Michelle! totally love it! and thank you for the sweet papers!

DCA_hoppy-easter-&.jpg
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

WOW!!! Can't believe how busy everyone's been . . . I have to say I LOVE everyones postings so far and can't wait to jump into this challenge. . . Silly me downloaded the kit but forgot about the color swatch . . . Ooopsss!!!

Love the layouts and stuff you made Jana and Linda!
    Thanks Dina, hope you can use them. I LOVE ALL the LO's so far. This was one that really made me think. It was fun though. Thanks Michelle. Great Challenge.

I love what everyone's come up with . . . Janarae & Knuz your layouts are just too adorable not to mention separately!! Stunning ladies . . . My layouts an old pic of me & nothing to do with Easter . . . unless anyone here knows anything cheetahs & bunnies have in common >grin< Enjoy!

The Gorgeous Spring frame is a mask (I think that's what you call it) or custom shape by Jabi that I got as a freebie on the Crafty Scraps store website

Oh oops well I did include my template, it is always encouraged, I am sure it's fine!
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Love the Easter Stuff Ladies!
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

For some reason the spring frame won't upload . . . Can someone help... I think perhaps its the size? 1.4MB . . . Any suggestions on how to share this?