+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Great news Michelle!!! I hope you continue to improve--you are always in my prayers.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Great news Chel, you are heading in the right direction now.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thanks Sue, Paula and everyone else...I appreciate all the support...
    I went to the doctor yesterday...and even my heart is doing better...All because of ONE pill, which made me walk again (better then before), everything is looking up! I lost a total of 13 pounds now too...I think it is noticeable...lol...and I am hoping to lose more...I now have to get my huge furball to learn how to walk on a leash...funny thing is..He can walk with me without it, and walk right beside me...He listens very well to me...He is my baby!!!! LOL...But once I even touch his darn leash, he turns into hyper mutt!!!!!! I don't get it....ugh...I know he wants to walk with me, but he pulls so much that he chokes himself and gags all the time...He can be stupid...LMBO! But I love him and will figure this thing out with him....
    Again, thanks...I am feeling better and doing more stuff now...Having more energy is an awesome feeling...So whoo-hoo to the miracle train!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I am so happy to here you are still doing better. I pray that it continues throughout your life.