+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

This sounds like tremendous improvement. A few years ago my husband had some health problems and had to use the walker. Each day was a mile stone in his progress to health. So I exactly know how you feel. Congratulations on your very good day. You're in my prayers and I hope this progress continues.

WOW!!! That's excellent Wolvsie May it be the start of many more such wonderful (and even better) painfree & healthy days, weeks, months and years ahead!!!

Michelle,

So sorry for everything you have had to go through.. I feel like I know you after the few yrs. on SBM. My prayers are with you... You have such a positive attitude... Terry

Thanks ladies....I feel like I know so many of you as well...<wink>

I have some more good news...which I have posted everywhere because I still find this all unbelievable!!!!!! Yesterday. I walked through the parking lot of Target, I swear I walked through the whole store, even stood around in one place for awhile and never once needed to rest my legs...I wasn't even using a shopping cart for support...I was on my OWN....This is just awesome....I could never walk more then a block or two without being in tears...and now, for no reason at all, I can do so much....I really consider thsi a miracle...and maybe going to the hospital was the first sign of change....ya think?
    Plus, I went to the doctor and found out my kidney numbers came down again....Such great news...My blood pressure is still a little high, but we are working on that...Since my kidney numbers are improving, I am really watching what I eat...No potassium foods...Real hard, let me tell you...I am used to it, but I did cheat once in awhile...I might not now since I am doing much better...My Iron levels are normal but we didn't get the results yet for my Thyroid test....So we will see...One day at a time! But I am lovin every minute of it too!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya all! and many HUGS....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wow,
    I pray this keeps up. It is great news that you feel better for once.

Default Oh, Wolsie...

I can't leave you alone for a while, you get all discombuburated!!! I'm glad you're feeling better, pumpkin, but please, please, take care of yourself. I don't have that many friends, can't afford to loose any, specially you, turkey drawers!!!

Love ya enormously!

Hugs...

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

I'm so happy that you are feeling so much better! Long may it continue.

Many blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Sweetie pie!!! glad to know you are feeling little better, sorry to know you was not ok, but hopefully you feel better!!!! hope to see you around and of course cant miss you awsome stuff
    baci baci bella
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

I had to post this...Went to see my doctor yesterday about some blood work results...My numbers are improving...and not just with the kidneys, but my DIabetes (A1C went lower), my chlestorol went down, my Vitamin D went up as well as my Protien level...My legs are still feeling better...My feet sometimes hurt, but I don't care...lol...Less pain is always better then nothing, so no complaining here...I am still walking without the help from something or someone...I can't tell you how great this is!!!!!! and I had to share it with everyone... My thyroid test came back normal but something else called a PCH or something like that was elevated, but they will check it again soon...So Amen to all this...Whoo-Hoo!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Prayers still headed your way that you continue to feel better.