+ Reply to Thread

Red face Howdy Yall... Need help

Sending a big Texas howdy. I'm new to this Digital Scrapbooking thing. So glad I found Scrapbook Max , this program makes it so easy. Thanks Scrapbook Max. I am having a little trouble making an invitation , I got everything layed out the way I want it But when I print it out some of the page is cut off when I print lets say a 3.5 x 2 in size. What am I doing wrong ? What setting do I need to make it so I can print the whole project ?
    Thanks for any help you can give...
    PeggyD

Hi, and welcome to the max forum.

I do not know the answer on your printing. Have you published the work and print it that way or are you printing directly from max. Most of the time when I print it comes out pretty close to my settings either way. Maybe someone more techy can help soon.

Hi, my only suggestion is are you sure your invitation isn't beyond the boundaries of the white wall? I made a page that looked great, but it was oversized just a tad on the left side and it cropped off the print. Check to make sure you are not past the white wall. Just a suggesion. Good luck.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks Yall , I'm saving my work to my computer then printing from my HP printer. I've stayed within the white boundaries. I've been playing around with it , trying to come up with something. I'm down to it only taking a little of the wording out of it. My last try I had almost everything the way I wanted it then the program crashed on me. When I try to go back into Scrapbook Max to the page I was working on and it will crash. I won't give up , LOL Anyway , Thanks Ladys
    PeggyD