+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shadows

Hybrid View

Default Shadows

Is there a way to use different colors on different objects in one page, and also, it would be nice to be able to set the size of the shadow on each object individually also without having to use the same color and size for all.
    Thanks
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

When adding a shadow go to settings and unclick global. Then you can set the size orientation and colour of the objects shadow. Just make sure that global is unchecked for each object.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Very cool, thanks Val. This is exactly what I was wanting. I'm having way too much fun.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

OMG, I never knew that. Thanks so much as that has been one of the things that drives me nuts.

I would love to be able to select all the things on the page that I wish to shadow, and do them all in one click. I LOVE this program tho!!!