X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Denny
    • Aug 2006

Templates and Embelishments

Is there any way of saving embelishments I don't have from templates I have downloaded. I would like to save them in a folder on my system. Do you do this in S.M.B. or in My Document? Denny
  • nannybernie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

load the template into SBM2 and highlight the embellishment you wish to save, right click and there will be an option right at the bottom to save as a png file, save to a folder on your computer ( I save to an external, my grand daughter saves to a stick), please be aware though, that embellishments included in your templates are generally copyright and are the legal intellectual property of the designer. You can generally use for personal use only, and should ensure you give credit in your blurb when you use these for layouts which you intend to display on forums etc. You cannot share those embellishments without the express permission of the designer. If the templates are CU (commercial Use) then of course as long as you abide by the Terms of Use of the designer you can then use the embellishments. Hope this helps.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• Denny
      • Aug 2006

Thank you very much, haven't tried it yet as we just got home from a week-end away but it does not sound difficult. Thanks again. Denny

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

If you want to save all or more than one, it is easier to just open the template in SBM and then go to your documents folder under SBM projects. As you open each folder, you can get to the images and just copy and paste the various items in the folder to where you desire to save them.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Denny
          • Aug 2006

I want to thank you for the easier instuctions that you just gave.I tried it and it workes great. Thanks again I now have some work ahead of me. Denny

Comment

Working...
          X