+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Morning!

Hybrid View

Smile Good Morning!

[ My Name Is Genny,

I'm new and eager to learn how to learn scrapboking, I have never done any sort of scrapbooking before now and I think that I will find it very interesting. I will certainly enjoy to look at all of your accomplishments and share some ideas . I live in Canada the land of the Maple leaf , I speak French ,Italian and English , I love quilting,cooking,baking, music,art , nature,animals and many other things .

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, just ask, everyone here is very helpful.

Happy Scrapping.

Welcome Genny!!! Jump in and Scrap Till You Drop!!!! Everyone Here will help you, so If you have Questions Ask!!!! Can't wait to see your Layouts!!!

Most Important Thing is "HAVE FUN"!!!!

The SBM Family is Great and Very Talented!!!!

Hello ,
    Thank you for the welcoming and for the offer to help me out , I have a little favour to ask you , can you please tell me on to up load my scrapbook to show you what I have done so far, I'm new and not an expert at this ,any help given to me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ,
    Genny

Genny,
    Once you make a Page, Click File, Publish to, Images, Save it as web/email.

Go to Gallery, click upload, next use the drop box to select Member gallery, Browse, My Documents, ScrapbookMax2, Published, find you file, double click images, next fill in blanks on upload page, click upload, next page process, there you go!!!!

Sounds like alot but its not...... Hope this helps

Welcome to the forum Genny. I'm from Canada as well - in the laurentians of Quebec.
    Everyone on here is super helpful so don't be shy to ask away!! Looking forward to your LO's
    Kelly

Thank you for your very thoughtful words Kelly, I definetely will be asking for help right this moment , I need to know when I print the pages do I need to use special paper like card paper?

Hugs from Ontario , Canada
    Last edited by Genny; 03-13-2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: need permission forposting photos

Thank you very much for the help Kimmyann, I will give it a try.