+ Reply to Thread

Default Senior Member?? Huh?!

I just noticed that there is a title of 'Senior Member' under my screen name now! LMBO!! How'd that happen? Is it 'cause I've posted so many LO's since I started in November? I'd hardly consider myself a 'senior' member! Jeez, I still consider myself a 'newbie'
    Thought it was funny. Don't know how long it's been there, I just noticed it tonight.

Smilin'
    Kel

Oh we all get names after so many postings.It will change in time.I have had a few.But I was around when scrapbook max started

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Kel,
    It just preparing you!!! LOL!!!! March 1st was My SBM Birthday.....I have been a Member for 1 Year!!! It don't seem like it because I have had So Much Fun Here!!!! It changes with the Amount of Post.

Great isn't it? I was really chuffed when I was 'promoted' to Senior Member! Now I'm wondering what will be the next stage of my evolution ... don't tell me anyone, the suspense is just too exciting!

Enjoy the journey

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

It took me almost three years of following this forum to become a senior member!!!!

haha - that's hillarious! I had no idea.. now I'm noticing everyone's title! I'm surprised they didn't label me as 'mad scrapper' yet!! But I'm looking forward to 'layout whiz' If I ever get that one

The same thing happened to me. I joined the Forum in January. I've had Max for 4 yeears but rarely used it. In January I decided to join the Forum. Reading through the threads I started discovering all of the things you could actually do with Max. I gave it a shot and really started liking it. I then decided to upgrade to V 2.0. On March 1st I uploaded my first layout. I just noticed last week that I had been advanced to a Senior Member. That's about 6 weeks. It might be after 50 uploads because I have 56 uploads. I also can't wait to see what the next Level is. Will we be "Mad"? lol
    Last edited by lindaathome; 04-24-2010 at 10:34 AM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Hello Everyone,

Those titles are based off your post count as follows:

Member (0-99)
    Senior Member (100-249)
    Mad Scrapper (250-499)
    Layout Whiz (500-999)
    Digi Sage (1000-2499)
    Scrap Guru (2500-3999)
    MAX! Mastermind (4000+)

Desmond.

Thanks Desmond. I better get busy if I want to be "Mad" eh? <wink>
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35