+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Cherish

This is my second page I have created. This was the last Family photo taken before the older kids left for college.

Default Walking Through Life Together

My granddaughter Arika and me at the Zoo. We are very close. If I could help her avoid the bumps in the road of life, I would.

Default If I could

Here is my try with pics of my oldest daughter. I changed much by the time I was done. I made the leaves from the paper & one of Michelle's previous shapes. Thank you Michelle

http://url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p38876-if-i-could.html][/URL]

did this ages ago but had to wait for the internet to load it up

Lovely layouts everyont, Michelle's kit is so beautiful and it's obvious from all the layouts hers.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Can someone please tell me when this challenge is over? I didn't submit any additional pages because I thought it was only for last week. This is my first Weekly Challenge, so I'm not familiar with the timing. Much appreciated, thanks

Wow - so many great layouts and ideas all from one kit. Enjoy seeing everyone's pages to come up with new ways to display my pictures. Thank you, Michelle for the kit! Pixygirl

Quote Originally Posted by lindaathome View Post
    Can someone please tell me when this challenge is over? I didn't submit any additional pages because I thought it was only for last week. This is my first Weekly Challenge, so I'm not familiar with the timing. Much appreciated, thanks
    Sweetie, normally all my challenges are always open with no time limit...UNLESS, like this one it is a contest (sort of speaking...lol) so you can still play along, but you wouldn't be able to win the kit...Some others of mine, all you need to do is submitt a page and you get the kit for free just by participating...Hope this helps....<wink>

I am so sorry for being so late on this one...I was in ER, then the hospital with Renal Failure...it has been a very bumpy time...I was so so sick...UGH....I feel better now, and will find out tomorrow what will come next....I am praying not Dialysis...*crossing fingers*...So I am hoping my blood work comes back better then when I was in the hospital....

I have 2 winners!!!!!! I appreciate everyone that joined in on this one...But I could only pick 2 winners....and it wasn't easy...and the winners are.....*dum da dum*....<wink>
    BTW...These were picked randomly....

dawn 1565 & ksd

I will be sending you two a PM with the download....Thank you all for playing and if you are still interested in the kit "If I Could", it will be available in the store real soon....((HUGS))

I will be back later today with another Challenge....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!!!

Wolvsie, we've really missed you!! I'm soo sorry to hear you're facing such difficult challenges but are glad you're feeling a bit better . . . Our thoughts & prayers are with you . . .

Hugs & kisses & our very best wishes always
    Daydreamer

Congratulations to the winners...

Michelle--sure glad you are back. I am glad you are on the mend, even if it a slow mend. I will keep you in my prayers.

Take Care!
    Dille