+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Template: September Winds

I was going through some older LOs I did, and thought you could use this one since fall will soon be here...

Background Paper
    Leaf Overlay
    Word Art Overlay
    Brad
    Frame stitching
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Lovely, thank you so much

Marion

Wow, girl, you do such beautiful work. Just excellent. And the photograph is wonderful. I love the way you caught the reflection of the sun. Lighting is every thing in photography, and this is just gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing.

Granny

Smile Thank U!

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful template! I just love it! The colors are perfect. It downloaded so quickly, too. Thanks again.

Thank you very much for sharing this! Absolutely wonderful!
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

I JUST commented on how beautiful this layout is in the gallery, and must admit I was drooling over the elements a bit.... Thank you SOOO much for this layout! I have been waiting to scrap some beautiful pictures I took last fall for just the right elements - and I think I found them!

This is just lovely.... Thanks so much for sharing it!
    God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

This LO is wonderful. The black and white photo makes it looks nastalgic. Thanks for sharing, cant wait to use it this fall.

Default A question for MA3

Is it possible to post the brown background with the leaves as a separate embellishment so that I can import it as a photo?? I design 8.5 x 11 pages and I can't get the brown background to work. When I try to resize it, it acts like a paper scrap and starts to "tile" and the pattern repeats itself at the bottom. I'd like to be able to copy and crop parts of the background to make it fit on my page!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kristyc1994 View Post
    Is it possible to post the brown background with the leaves as a separate embellishment so that I can import it as a photo?? I design 8.5 x 11 pages and I can't get the brown background to work. When I try to resize it, it acts like a paper scrap and starts to "tile" and the pattern repeats itself at the bottom. I'd like to be able to copy and crop parts of the background to make it fit on my page!

Thank you!
    Just click on your embellishment or photo icon and browse to your Projects\ScrapbookName\Resources\Autoplay\Images folder. The file you are looking for is "September Winds-Paper.jpg".

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by poppabob; 09-04-2006 at 08:21 AM.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!