X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • helenpat
    • Dec 2009

New member from Oz

Hi, I have finally figured out how to do this . So thought I would introduce myself.
    I have been scrapping (traditional paper) for about 3 years. Have completed a couple of digital pages, am sooooo impressed with Scrapbook Max! just love it.

Have not had a great deal of time, as I work full time, but am making time now.

Helen
  • ksd_24_f
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2009

Welcome to the forum Helen! It's so much fun here. I'm on mat leave right now and will have to go back to work shortly, but until then I'm 'scraphappy' ha ha - It's a great program eh? I love it as well
    Looking forward to see some of your LO's.
    Kelly

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

Welcome to our wonderful world here, Helen! You will love it here!

Oz? Which Oz? My Oz as in Kansas... or that other one on the other side of the world? LOL! Hehe, couldn't resist.

Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• helenpat
          • Dec 2009

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am lookiing foward to hearing from you all and sharing news and layouts.

Yes, I am from the other OZ (although sometimes I can tell you its not 'Kansas' here either, LOL.)

I live in Melbourne, Victoria, in the southern part of Australia. We are now going in to our Autumn, although it is still quite warm.

Cheers for now

Helen.

Comment

• nannybernie
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2009

Hi Helen, I am also from the wonderful land of OZ. I am in West Gippsland, victoria. Welcome to the SBM forum. I too used to do traditional scrapping, but too many photos and not enough time to do them all, so this is a really good option, I sometimes do a mix of the two, get my base done and then add a few traditional embellishments to be different, so the program is only limited by your imagination, and there is plenty of inspiration in these pages and the members gallery. Welcome again.
            All the best from Nanny Bernie.
            Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X