+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default March 2010 Designer Challenge hosted by Donna Thomas {autisticwonder}

Our March 2010 Designer Challenge is hosted by Donna Thomas {autisticwonder}
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

YEE HAW!! REady for some more SHARING TIME?

THis Month's CHALLENGE THEME is Campaign 2010!!!

Want you to do a layout to CAMPAIGN for your favorite someone for a certain position in YOUR government in life..

For example: King of Kissers...Vote goes to my HUSBAND ..yada yada yada..

President of my FAN CLUB ....My indorcement goes to so and so..LOL..list of qualifications..

Luckiest Person in the WORLD....my vote goes to "someone"..etc..

March has St. Patrick's Day, Eyes of March, End of Winter, etc... So you can use this CAMPAIGN theme anyway you wish..

PRIZE DRAWING for all those that participate in this CHALLENGE...To add more chances to win...donate some of your clever artwork, templates, etc..

PRIZE is a $20 gift award from paypal..You can use it on whatever you wish..Most places, including Max, use paypal to make purchases..all I will need is
    your email with paypal . That is only necessary for the winner of the random drawing.

To increase your chances to win:

1) Submit a picture of your layout = 1 chance added to drawing
    2) Submit a shareable smt template = 5 chances added to drawing
    3) Submit an embellishment, papers, etc. = 1 chance added for each embellishment, paper, tile, etc.
    4) Participate with comments = 1 chance per comment

So let's have fun..see what your campaign looks like!!

Due to the nature of the CHALLENGE..I have no goodie pack to offer for you..You all will do the art work this time.
    Use whatever freebies have been given already in forums..and be sure to give credits as needed.. You get credit for YOUR work
    and noone else's freebies. But working them up into a layout becomes YOUR work..

THANKS ALL!!

Oh man this one looks hard!! hmmm, need some thinking time!!

I love to make you all work hard!! LOL..But you all do sooooo FANTASTIC when you get challenged like this!! HAve tons of folks that love grabbing the goodies you all make!! THrills me to watch all the talented folks in here do their thing!!

HUGS sweetie!! We have a whole month to do it!!

K, here's my shot at this challenge!!
    Kristine Bents and Jessica Safty are the designers of this great kit which you can snag for free (see link in Gallery)
    Because I can't post other program stuff, but have posted the link where you can get the stuff for free does that count as sharing tee hee
    Kelly

Oh..I'm sooooooooo Impressed!! THIS IS RIGHT ON GIRL!! Absolutely LOVE it!! You already have two chances in the drawing!! Go woman!!

Keep em coming!!

HUGS,
    donna

Your welcome Daydreamer but per Donna (Autisticwonder) "Due to the nature of the CHALLENGE..I have no goodie pack to offer for you..You all will do the art work this time. Use whatever freebies have been given already in forums..and be sure to give credits as needed.. You get credit for YOUR work
    and noone else's freebies. But working them up into a layout becomes YOUR work.."

Credits in gallery. My granson likes to clown around if he knows that you're taking his picture.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Default Wish me well

Ok, here goes. . . Here's the template that goes with my "World's Greatest Sister" LO. . . Now we'll see whether I can follow instructions or not Either way I'm excited 'cos I'm learning something new <grin> Yippe . . . Dillie1, tx soo much for all your help, I really appreciate it . . .
    PS: Love everyone's LO's . . . Love both the pics and colours of Student of the Year . . . the way the pics are arranged with the layered papers across the bottom of Best Big Sister, & had a nice little chuckle at the pics of "Silliest Girl" Love the way the backgroudn and paper colours compliment the pics. Wolvsie, how you always have just the right fonts for the page amazes me <grin> In loving memory is also a stunner. . . So chic & sophisticated. Simply loved it. The pics in the "Best Big Sister, "BestSmile", "Best Brother", "Voted Best Brother" & "#1 Family Clown" LO's are all sooo cute . . .
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Ok, here goes. . . Here's the template that goes with my "World's Greatest Sister" LO. . . Now we'll see whether I can follow instructions or not Either way I'm excited 'cos I'm learning something new <grin> Yippe . . . Dillie1, tx soo much for all your help, I really appreciate it . . .
    PS: Love everyone's LO's . . . Love both the pics and colours of Student of the Year . . . the way the pics are arranged with the layered papers across the bottom of Best Big Sister, & had a nice little chuckle at the pics of "Silliest Girl" Love the way the backgroudn and paper colours compliment the pics. Wolvsie, how you always have just the right fonts for the page amazes me <grin> In loving memory is also a stunner. . . So chic & sophisticated. Simply loved it. The pics in the "Best Big Sister, "BestSmile", "Best Brother", "Voted Best Brother" & "#1 Family Clown" LO's are all sooo cute . . .
    Great Job--I was able to download it.

Thank you so much for your nice comments...They are much appreciated.