+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Default Overlays

Here are some transparent papers for you:

I've had to reduce them in size because the upload wouldn't permit them any bigger. I will post the jpgs too, as they come in 'bigger'.

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Images
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Default Papers

Here are the papers, including the non-transparent versions of the rose papers

FS xx
    Attached Images
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Default Template

Here is the template as promised. I had some trouble - for some reason it wasn't clearing the photo out, but it was taking out the embellishment!

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

I'm truely addicted The credits for this one go to Michelle McCoy and her Dad in Teal kit.

Holy jeez, I stepped away from the computer for three days and look what happened!! I got to get scrappin!!! ha ha These LO's are amazing!!

Default Bubble Gum Beauty

http://

I call this Bubble Gum Beauty. My granddaughter tried and tried to learn how to blow bubbles. She finally mastered it. Unfortunately, the bubble did not survivie the big smile when I took the picture.

Credits for the Grungy Gal Kit and the Fancy Mats Kit which includes the My Diary striped paper I used.

I have included both the template and the embies for you. I hope you enjoy them.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lindaathome; 03-09-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Wow such awesome work everyone and thank you again for sharing your templates and embies. Love each and every one of them. Dillie

Default Cutest Flower in the Garden

This is my granddaughter Ella. She has my vote for the cutest flower in the garden of life.

Credits to Fiona for her FST March Groove Challenge freebie kit, FST Tutti May Challenge kit, and to Bluevelvet Designs for the adorable little flower girl.

I have attached the template as well as the embie files. I had to put them in 2 files due to the size. I hope you enjoy them.

Linda
    Attached Files

I call this Bubble Gum Beauty. My granddaughter tried and tried to learn how to blow bubbles. She finally mastered it. Unfortunately, the bubble did not survivie the big smile when I took the picture.
    I cut off the picture by accident but I was replying to Lindathome "BubbleGumBeauty"

I was just reading on another site that March is BubbleGum Month!

Great LO's Lindathome. I love that little flower costume, it's so cute