+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Dear Dillie1

Thanks soooo much, your instructions were spot on . . . Just 1 hiccup. . . I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to upload it as a template seeing as the paper, embellishments etc are made by other people. . . Do you perhaps know whether I can upload it or not?!?

Your welcome Daydreamer but per Donna (Autisticwonder) "Due to the nature of the CHALLENGE..I have no goodie pack to offer for you..You all will do the art work this time. Use whatever freebies have been given already in forums..and be sure to give credits as needed.. You get credit for YOUR work
    and noone else's freebies. But working them up into a layout becomes YOUR work.."

Credits in gallery. My granson likes to clown around if he knows that you're taking his picture.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Default Wish me well

Ok, here goes. . . Here's the template that goes with my "World's Greatest Sister" LO. . . Now we'll see whether I can follow instructions or not Either way I'm excited 'cos I'm learning something new <grin> Yippe . . . Dillie1, tx soo much for all your help, I really appreciate it . . .
    PS: Love everyone's LO's . . . Love both the pics and colours of Student of the Year . . . the way the pics are arranged with the layered papers across the bottom of Best Big Sister, & had a nice little chuckle at the pics of "Silliest Girl" Love the way the backgroudn and paper colours compliment the pics. Wolvsie, how you always have just the right fonts for the page amazes me <grin> In loving memory is also a stunner. . . So chic & sophisticated. Simply loved it. The pics in the "Best Big Sister, "BestSmile", "Best Brother", "Voted Best Brother" & "#1 Family Clown" LO's are all sooo cute . . .
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Here's another All papers and embies are from Winter Fun kit from Scrapbook Boutique.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Ok, here goes. . . Here's the template that goes with my "World's Greatest Sister" LO. . . Now we'll see whether I can follow instructions or not Either way I'm excited 'cos I'm learning something new <grin> Yippe . . . Dillie1, tx soo much for all your help, I really appreciate it . . .
    PS: Love everyone's LO's . . . Love both the pics and colours of Student of the Year . . . the way the pics are arranged with the layered papers across the bottom of Best Big Sister, & had a nice little chuckle at the pics of "Silliest Girl" Love the way the backgroudn and paper colours compliment the pics. Wolvsie, how you always have just the right fonts for the page amazes me <grin> In loving memory is also a stunner. . . So chic & sophisticated. Simply loved it. The pics in the "Best Big Sister, "BestSmile", "Best Brother", "Voted Best Brother" & "#1 Family Clown" LO's are all sooo cute . . .
    Great Job--I was able to download it.

Thank you so much for your nice comments...They are much appreciated.

I've got GOOSEBUMPS coming back to the thread today...WOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!! You all have been busy!!
    Got a special project I'm doing for Max..should be fun to see how it all works out for you to eventually benefit from..

Dillie..BLESS you and your AWESOME directions for downloading a template here and answering Daydreamer questions on how to do that!! SO LOVE ya GIRL!!

HOT DOG...FreeSpirit has popped in to help with more goodie downloads!! PERFECT for St. Patricks Day just around the corner!! Mum ROCKS!!
    Love all the beautiful embies and papers too!! YES!!

Kosinsky..OH..the GORGEOUS TEMPLATES..SO happy to see the pretty blue winter scene!! GO WOMAN!!!

Valerie Elaine..bright and cheery...Knocked my socks off!! WONDERFUL template!!

Daydreamer!! Keep em comin..and just to add to what Dillie has already done a great job in doing.. REMEMBER to put your initials in anything you submit for sharing..Then it will lessen
    the chance of getting overwritten by another with same name.. AND..only submit templates if the items were from our forum site freebie section or you have permission from the owners from another site please. I can't filter through all the freebies to determine their origins easily..So I'm hoping you all can do well with that. Always give credits for items in you templates that others have made please. Then no one's feelings will be hurt..and makes everyone very appreciative of the template YOU create using the goodies!!

I'm really tickled with all the great stuff already submitted!! Too fUN!! You all have GREAT talent! Don't need designers making it all for you!!

Keep up the GREAT work all!! I'm LOVING it!!

HUGS,
    donna

Default Best Husband Award

and the award goes to ... my husband!

Template and embies to follow.

Blessings - FS xx
    Last edited by TheFreeSpirit; 03-09-2010 at 12:11 PM.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Great LO FS I love the journaling.

Default Embies

Here are some embies for you:

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Images
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song