• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Overlays

Here are some transparent papers for you:

I've had to reduce them in size because the upload wouldn't permit them any bigger. I will post the jpgs too, as they come in 'bigger'.

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Files
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Papers

Here are the papers, including the non-transparent versions of the rose papers

FS xx
      Attached Files
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

Template

Here is the template as promised. I had some trouble - for some reason it wasn't clearing the photo out, but it was taking out the embellishment!

Blessings - FS xx
        Attached Files

Comment

• Kosinsky
          • Feb 2010

I'm truely addicted The credits for this one go to Michelle McCoy and her Dad in Teal kit.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2009

Holy jeez, I stepped away from the computer for three days and look what happened!! I got to get scrappin!!! ha ha These LO's are amazing!!

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Bubble Gum Beauty

http://

I call this Bubble Gum Beauty. My granddaughter tried and tried to learn how to blow bubbles. She finally mastered it. Unfortunately, the bubble did not survivie the big smile when I took the picture.

Credits for the Grungy Gal Kit and the Fancy Mats Kit which includes the My Diary striped paper I used.

I have included both the template and the embies for you. I hope you enjoy them.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by lindaathome; 03-09-2010, 06:48 PM.
              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2009

Wow such awesome work everyone and thank you again for sharing your templates and embies. Love each and every one of them. Dillie

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

Cutest Flower in the Garden

This is my granddaughter Ella. She has my vote for the cutest flower in the garden of life.

Credits to Fiona for her FST March Groove Challenge freebie kit, FST Tutti May Challenge kit, and to Bluevelvet Designs for the adorable little flower girl.

I have attached the template as well as the embie files. I had to put them in 2 files due to the size. I hope you enjoy them.

Linda
                  Attached Files

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

I call this Bubble Gum Beauty. My granddaughter tried and tried to learn how to blow bubbles. She finally mastered it. Unfortunately, the bubble did not survivie the big smile when I took the picture.
                    I cut off the picture by accident but I was replying to Lindathome "BubbleGumBeauty"

I was just reading on another site that March is BubbleGum Month!

Comment

• Kosinsky
                      • Feb 2010

Great LO's Lindathome. I love that little flower costume, it's so cute

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

Oh My GRACIOUS..you all are ROCKIN this town with awesome stuff here!! WHEW!!

Kosinsky...Dad of the YEAR is AWESOME and I do so love Wolvsies awesome kits!! WOW!

Ksd..I'm with you..in just 24 hours its awesome to find tons more fun here!! I'm soooo pleased!!

lindaathome...Bubble GUM Beauty and Cutiest flower...oh......SOOOO Precious!!

Dillie..You tickle my funny bone!! Love your IMMENSE support!! YOU THE JAM!!

All of you WONDERSCRAPPERS...Keep em coming...

I spilled a drink on my computer modem and had to replace to get internet up and running..KEy board looks like I'll have to replace it..URGH!! Sticky..

Hopefully I can pop in several more times today..if not..you know my keyboard died!! LOL

THANKS all!!

EXCELLENT work!!

HUGS,
                        donna

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

Free Spirit...sure don't want to leave all your MAGNIFICO efforts out..SLAP ME!!

LOVE the template and embies pack for the HUSBAND Of the YEAR!! Way to GO!! Love your work!!

HUG the STUFFIN out of ya WOMAN!!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2008

I spilled a drink on my computer modem and had to replace to get internet up and running..KEy board looks like I'll have to replace it..URGH!! Sticky..
                            Oh yuck!

You're welcome for the stuff, this thread is just rockin! Everyone's stuff is just so inspiring, makes you want to just get to it and add to the fun! More coming your way.

Blessings - FS xx

Comment

• autisticwonder
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Nov 2006

LOVE ya girl!!!

Huggies,
                              donna

Comment

• lindaathome
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jan 2010

Thanks everyone for the praise. I'm new at this and you are all very encouraging. Dillie, I had no idea that March was Bubble gum month. How precious.

Comment

Working...
                                X