+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Wow, thanks everyone. I must congratulate everyone on a job well done. All the layouts are really great and the goodies that came along with it, thank you all.

I am on vacation, my husband is golfing at the moment and I decided to take a look at SBM and what a surprise. I loved this challenge and have learned so much from it. Thanks again Donna for everything. Also, thank you Eric for pulling my name. You did a great job.

Donna the new blinkie is awesome. Thank you so much for all you do. Back to the pool side.
    Last edited by dillie1; 04-01-2010 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    THanks for being patient Sacannon!! Sue!! hehehe

here's the unpolished SBM official blinkie

I love the unpolished version--is it OK to grab this one or do I need to add something of my own. Thank you!

Glad to see some of you like the new blinkie..Here is the polished version!! So you can take this one as is if you like to!! Post whereever you like..

I can personalize this one for you! You can choose to KEEP the writing and ADD to it or just tell me what you wish it to say IN PLACE of the writing I
    have in it already!!

YEAH..heard from Linda and I'm working hers up now!! so PLEASE from here on out so as NOT to take away from other designer threads..EMAIL me in MAX and tell me what floats your boat on making a special blinkie just for you!! I'm going to also include instructions as to how to attach your blinkies to your signatures..I'm rusty..Need to remember the steps and make sure they haven't changed..Need my daughter to help me AND have fantastic buds here that are savvy to that sort of stuff!! LOL

HUGS you WONDERFUL people!!

Snag it as you wish!!

HUG the stuffin out of you all!!
    donna

Too excited folks!! THe project I've been working on for Max is now available to anyone that wants one..Scroll down the page to see ALL the banners and blinkies you can use!!

Special note: These banners and blinkies are owned by Max and therefore I can NOT individualize them for you but I can individualize this little 150x50 blinkie in this thread!!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/media-kit/

Too fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by dillie1 View Post
    My Nephew the Firefighter. Credit to Sylvia Esther for her kit SunriseSunset.

I wanted to purchase the kit mentioned here by Dillie - Sunrise/Sunset by Sylvia Esther. There is no designer named Sylvia Esther mentioned in the store. Is it no longer available?

Thanks
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Quote Originally Posted by lindaathome View Post
    I wanted to purchase the kit mentioned here by Dillie - Sunrise/Sunset by Sylvia Esther. There is no designer named Sylvia Esther mentioned in the store. Is it no longer available?

Thanks
    The kit is at SylviaEsthers blog. I will send you a PM since I cannot post links here.