+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Default Papers and embies from my template Best Big Sister

Here are some of my papers and embies for sharing, personal use only.
    Please download from 4shared, all bar 1 paper are 12x12. 4 papers and 5 embies in booster pack, also forgot to put the babybreathe into the booster pack, so posted as png for you to click and save as.
    http://www.4shared.com/file/23328226...ny-Bernie.html
    Attached Images
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Thank you for the freebies Nanny Bernie! Beautiful as always!

Yes nanniebernie...THANKS so much for the pack of wonderful goodies for all to download!! AWESOME start for the month and love what you are doing with the theme!!

HUGS!!
    donna

great pages girls =) you were so quick to do a page up in this theme! i'm still trying to think of an idea ...

I have so many ideas now that I started, but I'm too shy to post any more until some other members jump in here!! ha ha

Don't be shy girl!! Let's see all your fun ideas!! Go girl!! Love your workups!!

HUGS you brilliant scrappers!!
    donna

ok then, if you insist!! ha ha

I used angelwithin's kit Caffé Macchiato for this LO. You can find it in her store. Thanks again for the kit Fiona!
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 03-04-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Here is my entry.
    Just a little story to go with this layout. I say my mom is protective for example - when I was is the hospital in January she wanted to spend the night with me. When she was told thatn she couldn't only parents could stay with their children( meaning small children) her reply was "Well she IS MY Child"

I made the cluster using various freebies from SBM, the papers and frame were made by me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ValerieElaine; 03-04-2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: forgot something
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Valerie--this is a beautiful tribute to your mother. She is absolutely right-a mother's child is still her child no matter the age. Great Story and Layout. Thanks for the freebies, I love them.

Nanniebernie--big sisters are always special and have a way of nurturing the rest of the family. Love your layout. Thank you for your freebies...

KSD--you have a couple of beautiful layouts--great job on the arrangements of photos on each of the layouts. Love the colors.

Now since, I am off work for three days, I will have time to do some scrapping. Yep a long weekend to myself--hubby away and it is just me, my animals and my scrapping...

Dillie..I'm with you!!! Valerie Elaine, KSD, Nannybernie!! You all are Knockin my socks off with the beautiful sentiments!! Protective Mom, Best Nana!! YEE HAW!! Keep em coming!!
    Hugs ALL!!
    donna