+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

This is the first time I have attempted a challenge and published a page (very nervous LOL). Please have a look at my effort and enjoy.

Thanks helen.

wonderful page Helen, you have nothing to be nervous about

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Wow...LOVE the freebie kit!! We need to thaw out from all the snow for sure!! This will do it!!

Default Spring has Sprung!

Hi

Fabulous challenge, loving the colours! Here's mine:

This is my granddaughter Ella, having great fun on her trampoline.

Everything was from the kit except the lovely bright circle embie from Diana Carmichael's kit Be! I thought it really complemented this lovely kit and it just felt so bouncy!

Well done Linda, lovely page, were the little ones having an egg hunt - what fun! Kelly your page is gorgeous. Helen, love your page of your beautiful daughter.

Wow, this gorgeous kit has really got our muses working overtime, looking forward to seeing more lovely layouts.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Here's my first one for the challenge. Everything used from the challenge kit.

fabulous pages everyone

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

My entry. My grandson and friend at my niece's wedding - they were ring bearer and flower girl.
    .did some fiddlin' with the butterflies from kit. The shape came from SBM,as well as the pearls.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

This is my new Great Neice. She has some health problems. I posted notes about it in the forum under (New Great Neice). Her name is Cera Kaye. (First name is pronounced like Sarah)

Layout is for the Groove challenge this month. All items used are from the challenge except for a plain white paper under the photo.

http://
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Here's #2. We were playing outside in the sun and even though the snow banks are still 6ft tall it felt like spring.

Wow you guys did amazing LO's!!! I started posting comments on each one here, but I think I better go put my comments in the gallery!! Too many to comment on, they are all so unique. It's amazing how we can all put such different pages together with the same stuff!