X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kellywhite
    • Dec 2009

help with picture extraction!!??

Where do I find the tools (eraser, brush etc....) to extract a picture so there is no background left?
  • mariet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Feb 2008

The eraser is under effects.
    My Buddies are : Autisticwonder, Eye, Granny, Jeanie, Mommabird, Sacannon and
    Vanessa

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Only available in Scrapbook Max version 2 - just thought i'd mention that also. Thanks vanessa
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• kellywhite
        • Dec 2009

OK--I think I'm going nutty! I have looked at each part under "effect" and none of them say "eraser"???? Is it named something else? And I do have V2.0--so it should be there, right? I have only been digital for about 2-3 months, and I TOTALLY love it!!! But the one thing I miss doing is cutting things out! Any further help would be great! Thank you!!!

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Have you installed the updates for Version 2? It was not included in the original packet, just added later. When you do the updates, you will see the eraser in the toolbar. Open your ScrapbookMax program, go to the help area in the menu and click on the check for updates.

I got a new computer and reinstalled my original link and also wondered where the eraser was as I had used it before. Then the lightbulb appeared in my head and went to get the updates for the program.

Your version should be 2.0.4 if all updates installed.

Originally posted by kellywhite View Post
          OK--I think I'm going nutty! I have looked at each part under "effect" and none of them say "eraser"???? Is it named something else? And I do have V2.0--so it should be there, right? I have only been digital for about 2-3 months, and I TOTALLY love it!!! But the one thing I miss doing is cutting things out! Any further help would be great! Thank you!!!

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
          X