• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

New Great Niece

My neice had her baby early this morning (2/26). A baby girl a little over 7 lbs. Her name is Cera Kaye. The first name is pronounced like Sarah. Lots of dark hair. My sister is going to take some more pics tomorrow. As soon as I get time to do a layout I will. We are going to Cleveland Sunday, so It might be Monday before I get it posted. Have things to do tomorrow too, but if I get a chance I will do it tomorrow.

This is Kari's baby sister for those familiar with my layouts of Kari.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

I bet she is beautiful.Looking forward to seeing your layouts.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Congrats Sue!!! Can't wait to see the Baby, and What a Pretty Name!!!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Just got bad news, Cera is not doing well. It is her lungs. They are sending her to another hospital.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

She should be at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester by now.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Oh no! I hope all turns out well. Will say a prayer for Cera and her family.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
              Digi Sage
              • Aug 2008

My prayers for you and your family and little Cera. Hope everything turns out well.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• dillie1
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2009

Our prayers are with Cera and your family.

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Thanks she can use them. The update is that although there is a problem with her lungs, the reason they sent her to the Mayo Clinic (I guess St. Mary's at the Mayo Clinic) is that she had a couple of seisures. They gave her some meds and she hasn't had any since but they didn't know what caused them and St. Mary's has a better set up for handling her problems. The wouldn't release my neice until tomorrow because she had a C section. Her husband is going to the other hospital to be with the baby and my sister is staying with the neice.

We are going to Cleveland for a birthday tomorrow, so I won't be able to update until later.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Late going to bed, but I chatted with my sister for a minute a little earlier. She said they are going to do a spinal on Cera to check for infections. If they don't find anything they will do a CT on the brain. Otherwise she hasn't had any more seizures so that is good.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2008

So very sorry to read this, you must all be terribly worried. Be strong, I am adding my praryers to your prayers for little Cera.

Blessings - FS xx
                      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                      I walk on a trail of song
                      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Thanks everyone.

The latest update is that the test results that they have back so far do not show anything. They still do not know what caused the seizures. They had put her on Phenobarbitol and she hasn't had any seizures since. Her oxygen level has come down some but needs to come down some more. My neice was finally released from the hospital so she could go to the Mayo Clinic to see Cera. She was finally able to hold Cera yesterday and was expected to be able to nurse her today. The doctors needed to get together to discuss what is going on with her and try to figure out why she was having the seizures. That is all I know for now.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Congrats Sue but am so deeply sorry for the condition she is in....Must be hard not knowing what is wrong with yoru child...I just can't imagine....I am saying some prayers for her and your family....Keep the faith GF, I'm sure everything will turn out ok...((HUGS))
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X